- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Dent Health
- Product Size
- Alveolar pyorrhea, periodontitis, toothpaste, dental care, teeth, tooth, oral care, mouth health
- Product Details
- Tightens weakened gums
-Double astringent ingredients (Na chloride, cork tree bark extract)
-Medical herb mint flavor
Premium for total care of periodontal disease, gum bleeding, and bad breath. Prescription dental care
-Thorough sterilization of causative bacteria by anti-bactericidal components (lauroyl sarcosin Na, isopropylmethylphenol)
-Anti-inflammatory components (tranexamic acid, cork tree bark extract) suppress swelling and bleeding of gums
-Gum activity active chemical ingredients component (vitamin E) promotes blood circulation in the gums
- Usage / Dose
- Put an appropriate amount on the toothbrush and brush the oral cavity firmly.
- Please refrain from using it under 6 years old and keep it out of the reach of children.
If you experience any abnormalities such as a rash, discontinue use, bring the product and consult a doctor.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Please keep out of reach of children.
Please do not replace it with another container. (It may cause misuse or change the quality.)
Do not use the product after the expiration date shown.
- Moistening agent: Solbit solution, PG Cleaning agent: A anhydride A Medicinal component: Na chloride, sodium monofluorophosphate (1450 ppm as fluorine), lauroyl sarcosin Na (LSS),
Isopropylmethylphenol (IPMP), tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), tranexamic acid (TXA), Oubaku extract
Foaming agent: sodium lauryl sulfate, POE cured castor oil, POE stearyl ether, palm oil fatty acid amide Bupropylbetaine solution
Acidity regulator ?E ?E ?E Silica anhydride, Xanthan gum
Caking agent ?E ?E ?E Na alginate, Carrageenan
Flavoring agent ?E ?E ?E Fragrance (medical herb mint type), Saccharin Na
> Flavoring agent ?E ?E ?E Myoban
Acidity regulator ?E ?E ?E Sodium hydroxide solution
Penetrant ?E ?E ?E PEG4000
Stabilizer ?E ?E ?E Ti oxide
Cooling agent ?E ?E ?E Menthol
> Coating agent ?E ?E ?E Isostearic acid
Buffering agent ?E ?E ?E Sodium citrate
Preservative ?E ?E ?E Paraben