- Item Name
- Product Size
- 40 Tablets
- Health Supplement Cholesterol Measures Lower Bad Cholesterol
- Product Details
- Lowers bad (LDL) cholesterol.
This product contains procyanidins B1 and B3 derived from pine bark. Pine bark-derived procyanidins B1 and B3 have been reported to have the ability to lower bad (LDL) cholesterol.
Made from the bark of maritime pine trees that grow in the Landes region of southwestern France. Because it receives the wind blowing from the sea and sunlight almost all year round, it is believed that it has the power to protect itself. The maritime pine, which grew up in the harsh environment of this region. The bark is much thicker than other types of pine.
- Usage / Dose
- Daily Intake (2 Tablets).
- Do not exceed indicated recommended daily intake.
Stop using in case of unexpected reaction or illness.
A list of 27 allergens/specific raw materials is printed on the package label. Confirm the ingredients before consuming to avoid unwanted reactions.
Consult a doctor before using if you are pregnant or undergoing medical treatment.
Supplements are foods and are appropriate for intake at any time. For optimal digestion and absorption, take after meals. Intake recommendations at other times are noted above if applicable.
Eat a balanced diet including grains, proteins and vegetables.
- Take with water or lukewarm water without chewing.
Although folic acid aids healthy growth and development of fetus, there is no benefit to taking a higher dose.
If you have food allergies, confirm the ingredients before consuming to avoid unwanted reactions.
Consuming a large quantity of this product does not cure disease or promote health. Please follow the recommended daily intake.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, high temperatures and high humidity.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep the package tightly closed and consume promptly after opening.
- Reduced maltose (manufactured in Japan), pine bark extract powder/cellulose, sucrose fatty acid ester, fine silicon dioxide