- Item Name
- AMATO PHARMACEUTICAL
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 10 Units
- Symptoms Keywords
- Relief of pain, bleeding, swelling, and itching due to hemorrhoids (piles) and anal fissure
- Product Details
- 1. Four ingredients effectively act to relieve pain, bleeding, swelling, and itching due to hemorrhoids.
Prednisolone acetate suppresses bleeding, swelling, and itching while lidocaine relieves pain and itching.
Allantoin accelerates wound healing and repairs damaged tissues while Vitamin E acetate helps to relieve the hemorrhoidal symptoms by improving blood circulation.
2. To facilitate its therapeutic effect, this product is designed to act directly on the affected areas, using an oily base that melts rapidly at body temperature.
?An easy-to-insert, little irritant oily base protects damaged lesion, and helps smooth bowel movement.
This is a white to slightly yellowish white suppository packaged in an aluminum container.
- When not to use the product
(If you do not follow these instructions, the current symptoms may worsen or adverse reactions are more likely to occur.)
1.This product should not be used in the following persons.
(1) ?Persons who have had an allergic symptom to this product or its ingredients.
(2) ?Persons with purulent hemorrhoidal lesions.
2. Do not use this product regularly for long periods.
1. The following persons should contact a physician, pharmacist, or registered salesperson for a consultation before use.
(1) ?Persons undergoing medical treatment from a physician.
(2) ?Pregnant women or women suspected of being pregnant.
(3) ?Persons who have experienced allergic symptoms associated with drugs, etc.
2. If the following symptoms are observed after using this product, these may be adverse reactions, so immediately discontinue the use, and show this leaflet to your physician, pharmacist, or registered salesperson for a consultation.
Affected parts / Symptoms
Skin / Rash/redness, itching, swelling
Others / Irritation, purulence
The following serious symptoms may occur in rare cases. In such cases, immediately seek
Name of symptoms / Symptoms
Shock (Anaphylaxis) / Symptoms, such as itching of skin, urticaria, hoarseness, sneezing, itchy throat, breathing difficulties, palpitations, and clouding of consciousness may occur immediately after use.
3. When symptoms do not improve even after using this product for about 10 days, stop using this product and consult a physician, pharmacist or registered salesperson, being sure to take this leaflet with you.
- Usage / Dose
- Remove the aluminum container, and insert the suppository into the anus at the following dose.
Age / Dose / Time of medication per day
Adults(15 years old and over) Under 15 years old / 1 suppository / 1 to 2 times
Under 15 years old / This product should not be used.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- per one suppository (1.75 g)
Actions / Ingredients / Contents(in each suppository)
Relief of bleeding, swelling, and itching by suppressing inflammation / Prednisolone acetate / 1mg
Relief of local pain and itching / Lidocaine / 60mg
Acceleration of wound healing and repair of tissue / Allantoin / 20mg
Improvement of congestion by promoting peripheral blood circulation / Vitamin E acetate (Tocopherol acetate) / 50mg
Additive: Hard fat
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.