- Item Name
- Daiichi Sankyo Health Care
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 60 Tablets
- Spots Blemish Pimples Skin Vitamin Supplement Liver Spot Chloasma Improvement Dark Brightening Whitening Fair Physical Fatigue Pregnant Pregnancy Weakness UV Sun Pigmentation Lactation Sunburn Rashes Freckles
- Product Details
- Transino WhiteC Clear works from inside of your body to fight spots and freckles.
L-Cysteine works with Vitamin C to suppress the production of melanin, which causes blemishes and freckles.
Furthermore, by promoting the metabolism of the skin and promoting the excretion of melanin, Transino WhiteC Clear relieves pigmentation caused by age spots, freckles and sunburn.
We will make the dark melanin colorless with vitamin C.
Contains 4 types of vitamins (E, B2, B6, B3) that lead to healthy beautiful skin.
Promotes the decolorization of excessive melanin and normalizes the turnover of your skin.
Supplementation of vitamin C in the following cases: physical fatigue, during pregnancy and lactation, decreased strength during and after illness, and for the elderly.
Prevents the following bleeding cases: Bleeding of the gums and nose bleeds
- Usage / Dose
- Take the following amount with water or warm water.
Age and Number of doses per day:
Adults (15 years old and over): 2 tablets: Take twice in the morning and evening.
7 to 15 years old: 1 tablet. Take twice in the morning and evening.
Under 7 years old ... Please do not take.
(1) Please strictly observe the usage and dosage.
(2) You can take it before or after meals.
(3) When taking this medicine for children over 7 years old, please take it under the guidance and supervision of a guardian.
- 1. Relief of the following symptoms: Pigmentation due to spots, freckles, sunburn / rash
2. Vitamin C supplementation in the following cases: During physical fatigue, pregnancy / lactation period, during illness and after illness, old age
3. Prevention of bleeding in the following cases: bleeding from gums, nasal bleeding
- ** Consultation **
1. The following people, please consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before taking.
(1) People who are treated by a doctor
(2) People who have had allergic symptoms due to drugs, etc.
2. If the following symptoms appear after taking the drug, side effects may occur. Please stop taking
immediately and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this document.
Related parts ・ ・ ・ Symptoms
Skin ・ ・ ・ Rash / redness, itching
Digestive organs ・ ・ ・ Nausea / vomiting, stomach discomfort, abdominal pain
3. After taking this medicine, the following symptoms may appear. If such symptoms persist or increase, stop taking the medicine and take this document with your doctor, pharmacist or registered
. Please consult the recording seller.
4.1 If the symptoms do not improve after taking it for about 1 month, stop taking it and consult a doctor, dentist, pharmacist or registered distributor with this document. ..
5. After taking this medicine, your period may come earlier than planned and your menstrual blood volume may increase slightly.
If the bleeding persists for a long time, please bring this document to your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- (1) Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
(2) Please keep out of reach of children.
(3) Do not replace with another container. (It may cause misuse or change the quality.)
(4) If the cap of the container is not tightly closed, the quality of this drug may change due to the influence of humidity, etc. Be sure to tighten the cap each time.
(5) Do not handle with wet hands. When water gets on the tablet, the surface may partially dissolve, causing discoloration or uneven color. Also, do not return wet tablets to the bottle as they will affect other tablets as well.
(6) The filling in the bottle is to prevent damage to the tablets during transportation, so please discard it after opening.
(7) There is a desiccant in the bottle, so please do not throw it away until you have finished using the medicine. Also, be careful not to take the desiccant by mistake.
(8) Please do not use the product after the expiration date shown.
- This drug is a white to slightly reddish white film-coated tablet, and contains the following ingredients in 4 tablets.
Ingredients & Amount
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C): 1000mg
d-α-tocopherol succinate (natural vitamin E): 50mg
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2): 6mg
Pyridoxin hydrochloride (Vitamin B6): 12mg
Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3): 60mg
Additives: Corn starch, lactose, cellulose, carmellose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, Mg stearate, hypromellose, titanium oxide, talc, macrogol, carnauba wax
(1) Taking the drug may affect the urine and stool test values. If you are going to be examined by a doctor, please inform your doctor that you are taking a preparation containing vitamin C.
(2) Riboflavin (vitamin B2) contained in this drug may cause yellowing of urine.