- Item Name
- Daiichi Sankyo Health Care
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 20ml*4 sheets included
- Transino Powder Beauty Essence Makeup Whitening UV Mask Sheet Beauty Face Facial
- Product Details
- A whitening sheet mask that targets the root causes of age spots and cares for moisture and elasticity. Suppresses the production of spot melanin due to sunburn and prevents spots and freckles
Immediate effect approach to UV-damaged skin
The No. 1 item in the series has been renewed by strengthening the formula!
For inadvertently tanned skin. Get a bright impression in just 10 minutes.
Two active ingredients block UV damage
Whitening active ingredient "Tranexamic acid" & rough skin prevention ingredient "Glycyrrhizic acid 2K" combination
Various ingredients combination that approaches transparency, moisture and firmness
> Prescription for skin-friendly
Hypoallergenic, fragrance-free, non-colored, allergy-tested (not all people are allergic)
Made in Japan
- Usage / Dose
- 1. Please use, after washing your face and conditioning your skin with lotion etc..
2. Take out the mask from the bag, spread it out, align the eyes and mouth, and make it adhere to the entire face. The folded part around the eyes can be folded back and overlapped to make them adhere to each other.
3. After about 10 minutes, remove the mask and let the liquid remaining on the skin spread. Adjust the mask usage time to your liking. (5-10 minutes)
4. After that, please do normal care such as cream.
You can use it every day, but it is recommended to use it 1-2 times a week.
- ・ Be careful not to have any abnormalities on your skin before using. Should you observe any abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, color loss (white spots etc.) and skin darkening during use, or should you observe any similar abnormalities on your skin when exposed to direct sunlight, discontinue use. Please consult a dermatologist. Continued use may worsen symptoms.
-Do not use on areas with an abnormality such as a wound, swelling or eczema.
-If you have sensitive skin, apply a small amount to the weak skin on the inside of your arm and check that redness and itchiness do not occur.
-If it gets in your eyes, wash it off immediately.
-Keep out of reach of children.
-Do not store in places with extremely high or low temperatures or in direct sunlight.
-Be sure to close the lid after use.
-Please use as soon as possible after opening.
-Shiroi and foundation may rub against metal eyeglass frames and rings and appear black, but this does not affect the skin.
-If the puff becomes dirty, lightly press it with warm water in which a neutral detergent is dissolved, rinse it well, and dry it in the shade. Please store it compactly after it dries.
-Do not throw away the transparent film, but place a puff on it before use.
-Please note that it may crack due to impact such as dropping.
-SPF display (and PA display) is a guide for product selection. For effective UV protection, spread a sufficient amount evenly and reapply frequently during use. Also, if it has fallen or rubbed off with sweat or a towel, reapply it frequently.
- Active Ingredients
Tranexamic Acid, Glycerol Lithic Acid 2K
Water, Mulberry Extract, D-Pantethein Sulfonic Acid Ca Solution, Acetylized Sodium Hyaluronate, Hikiokoshi Extract-1, Himefuuro Extract, Glycerol Extract, sodium trehalose sulfate, polymethacryloyloxyethyl phosphorylcholine solution, glyceryl-N- (2-methacryloyloxyethyl) carbamate / stearyl methacrylate copolymer, soybean phospholipid hydroxide, BG, PEG stearate, concentrated glycerin, glycerin, Dimethicone, highly polymerized dimethicone-1, PEG-8, cetanol, POE hydrogenated castor oil, carboxyvinyl polymer, glycerin ethylhexyl ether, cyclopentasiloxane, K hydroxide, citrate, polyoxybutylene polyglycerin stearyl ether, parent oil type Glyceryl stearate, Na citrate, sorbit solution, ethanol, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben