- Item Name
- Daiichi Sankyo Health Care
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Transino Powder Beauty Essence Makeup Whitening CC Cream Foundation Base
- Product Details
- Clear skin every time you apply it, brightly highlight skin with a single application. "Whitening", "milky lotion", "sunscreen" combination.
A multifunctional time-saving item with 5 roles in one of "makeup base" and "color correction".
Contains whitening active ingredient "tranexamic acid"
Contains moisturizing ingredient "stratum corneum refinement"
Contains "daytime damage focus ingredient" to protect skin from UV rays and PM2.5
The strongest in Japan UV cut SPF50 +, PA ++++ / Waterproof prescription
Unique 3-layer sandwich structure that is resistant to sweat and water. Covers skin problems with familiar and natural colors
Made in Japan
- Usage / Dose
- How to use
1. After conditioning the skin with lotion etc., take an appropriate amount on your fingertips and place it on your forehead, cheeks, nose and chin.
2. Apply to the entire face from the inside to the outside.
3. Layer a small amount on the part you want to cover.
Put a small amount on the fragile part with a lot of sebum.
Transino Medicinal Whitening UV Concealer and Medicinal UV Powder n will last a long time with a beautiful finish.
Please use a sufficient amount to exert the sunscreen effect.
Estimated amount of use: One large pearl-size grain
- ・ Be careful not to have any abnormalities on your skin before using. Should you observe any abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, color loss (white spots etc.) and skin darkening during use, or should you observe any similar abnormalities on your skin when exposed to direct sunlight, discontinue use. Please consult a dermatologist. Continued use may worsen symptoms.
-Do not use on areas with an abnormality such as a wound, swelling or eczema.
-If you have sensitive skin, apply a small amount to the weak skin on the inside of your arm and check that redness and itchiness do not occur.
-If it gets in your eyes, wash it off immediately.
-Keep out of reach of children.
-Do not store in places with extremely high or low temperatures or in direct sunlight.
-Be sure to close the lid after use.
-Please use as soon as possible after opening.
-Shiroi and foundation may rub against metal eyeglass frames and rings and appear black, but this does not affect the skin.
-If the puff becomes dirty, lightly press it with warm water in which a neutral detergent is dissolved, rinse it well, and dry it in the shade. Please store it compactly after it dries.
-Do not throw away the transparent film, but place a puff on it before use.
-Please note that it may crack due to impact such as dropping.
-SPF display (and PA display) is a guide for product selection. For effective UV protection, spread a sufficient amount evenly and reapply frequently during use. Also, if it has fallen or rubbed off with sweat or a towel, reapply it frequently.
- Active Ingredients
Na Trehalose Sulfate, Polymethacryloyloxyethyl Phosphorylcholine Solution, Button Extract, Yellow Ester Extract-2, Ogon Extract, Titanium Oxide, Silica anhydride, Cyclo Pentasiloxane, glycerin, BG, water, methylhydrogenpolysiloxane, PEG-9 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, methylphenylpolysiloxane, methacrylic ester resin powder, dimethicone, fine particle titanium oxide, distearyldimethylammonium hectrite, sesquiisosteare Sorbitane acid, stearic acid, cross-linked polyether-modified silicone mixture, cross-linked dimethicone, sucrose fatty acid ester, (eicosandioic acid / tetradecanedioic acid) decaglyceryl solution, concentrated glycerin, alkyl acrylate copolymer methylpolysiloxane ester, Ethanol, myristic acid, vitamin E, talc, Al hydroxide, iron yellow oxide, octyl paramethoxysilicate dermatate, red iron oxide, iron black oxide, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben