- Item Name
- Daiichi Sankyo Health Care
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Transino Powder Beauty Essence Makeup Whitening UV Sunscreen Foundation Puff
- Product Details
- Naturally covers uneven colors and irregularities with a single coat. Keeps the freshly applied makeup look, clear skin transparency and always makes your skin bright and beautiful. Also suitable for reapplication during the day.
Rough skin prevention ingredient "stearyl glycyrrhetinate"
Moisturizing ingredient "stratum corneum refinement ingredient" combination
"Daytime damage attention ingredient" combination protects the skin from ultraviolet rays and PM2.5
" Dullness care ingredient (vitamin C) "blended
UV cut sun protection SPF50 +, PA ++++ / waterproof formula
Functional powder blended in a well-balanced manner. Achieves make-up, foundation base, clear skin, and UV protection
The fine and fluffy powder fits your skin smoothly!
1 soft puff
Made in Japan
- Usage / Dose
- 1. Rotate 90 degrees and puff to remove powder. (Estimated amount for use of half a face)
2. Apply little by little from the center of the face to the outside so that it is gently pressed.
3. Finally, apply the powder to the entire face again. Add powder if you like.
- ?E Be careful not to have any abnormalities on your skin before using. Should you observe any abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, color loss (white spots etc.) and skin darkening during use, or should you observe any similar abnormalities on your skin when exposed to direct sunlight, discontinue use. Please consult a dermatologist. Continued use may worsen symptoms.
-Do not use on areas with an abnormality such as a wound, swelling or eczema.
-If you have sensitive skin, apply a small amount to the weak skin on the inside of your arm and check that redness and itchiness do not occur.
-If it gets in your eyes, wash it off immediately.
-Keep out of reach of children.
-Do not store in places with extremely high or low temperatures or in direct sunlight.
-Be sure to close the lid after use.
-Please use as soon as possible after opening.
-Shiroi and foundation may rub against metal eyeglass frames and rings and appear black, but this does not affect the skin.
-If the puff becomes dirty, lightly press it with warm water in which a neutral detergent is dissolved, rinse it well, and dry it in the shade. Please store it compactly after it dries.
-Do not throw away the transparent film, but place a puff on it before use.
-Please note that it may crack due to impact such as dropping.
-SPF display (and PA display) is a guide for product selection. For effective UV protection, spread a sufficient amount evenly and reapply frequently during use. Also, if it has fallen or rubbed off with sweat or a towel, reapply it frequently.
- Active ingredient: Stearyl glycyrrhetinate
Other ingredients: Na trehalose sulfate, polymethacryloyloxyethyl phosphorylcholine solution, button extract, twill extract-2, ginger extract, titanium oxide, silicic anhydride, ascorbic acid 2-glucoside, ?A -Oryzanol, tocopherol acetate, water, BG, dimethylpolysiloxane-bonded talc, sericite, octyl paramethoxysilicate, fine particle titanium oxide, synthetic gold mica, methylhydrogenpolysiloxane, hydrous silicic acid, dimethicone, vitamin E, trioctane Glyceryl acid acid, polyethylene wax, microcrystallin wax, iron yellow oxide, Al hydroxide, red iron oxide, black iron oxide, ethanol, methylparaben
Nice fine texture, love it. Been repurchased twice. Will keep buying it.