- Item Name
- Kanebo Cosmetics
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Nudie Brown
- Cosmetics Makeup Eye Liner
- Product Details
- A film type that does not easily come off and smudge.
A color liner that goes well with brown shadows.
Made in Japan
- Usage / Dose
- When using for the first time, shake lightly a few times vertically with the cap up before using.
Please note that the inside of the cap and clothes may be soiled due to liquid leakage due to strong shaking or impact such as dropping.
Please avoid using it on an airplane as it may cause liquid leakage.
After use, gently wipe it off with tissue paper etc. to keep it clean.
If you wipe the brush too hard, it may lose its shape or come off.
After use, close the cap properly until you hear a click. If you leave it with the cap removed, the brush will dry out and you will not be able to draw.
Please open and close the cap carefully so as not to damage the brush tip.
If the color is light, or if the brush is dry, or if milky lotion or other cosmetics adhere to the brush and it is difficult for the liquid to come out, shake it vertically a few times with the cap up. , Wipe the tip of the brush with tissue paper, etc., and check the color appearance before using.
When you drop it, soak it in hot water of about 40 degrees and drop it. If it is difficult to remove, use a makeup remover for the eyes.
Please turn it sideways when storing.
- Do not use on areas with an abnormality such as a wound, swelling or eczema.
Please use it carefully to see if there are any abnormalities on your skin. Use when it does not suit your skin, or when you experience any abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, color loss (white spots etc.) and skin darkening during use, or when you experience similar abnormalities in the sun. Please discontinue and consult a dermatologist. Symptoms may worsen with continued use.
Be careful not to get this in your eyes, and if it gets in your eyes, rinse immediately. If any abnormalities remain, consult an ophthalmologist.
Please be careful about the location to prevent accidental ingestion by children and people with dementia.
Do not place in places with high temperatures or in direct sunlight.
- Water, Acrylate Copolymer, BG, Ethanol, Behenes-30, Na Polyaspartate, PVP, Diethylhexyl Sulfosuccinate, Na Metaphosphate, Citric Acid, EDTA-2Na, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Na Dehydroacetate, (+/- ) (Titanium / Titanium Oxide) Sintered product, titanium oxide, iron oxide, Al hydroxide