- Item Name
- NIVEA KAO
- Brand Name
- Product Detail
- Gently protects your skin from everyday and powerful UV rays. Even though it is SPF50, it is a UV gel that feels like a lotion.
It stretches like water and blends in smoothly. Easy to use on bare skin.
Easy to wear so that you will not forget to wear it, it is not sticky and there is no white residue.
Moisture ingredient penetration * type hyaluronic acid combination. It protects your skin from drying damage caused by ultraviolet rays.
Can be used as a makeup base.
Can be removed with soap, facial cleanser, whole body cleanser, etc. (This product is not waterproof type)
SPF50 / PA ++
No fragrance and no coloring
- Usage / Dose
- Take an appropriate amount and spread evenly on the skin.
If the amount is small, it will be difficult to obtain the sunscreen effect. Apply a sufficient amount and reapply frequently to obtain the effect. Reapply after sweating or after wiping with a towel.
When dropping, wash well with soap and detergent you usually use.
- Water, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, ethanol, PG, dimethicone, ethylhexyltriazone, hexyl diethylaminohydroxybenzoyl benzoate, BG, lysine sodium dilauroylglutamate, quince seed extract, himeurouro extract, yellow bark extract, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, (Acrylates) / Alkyl acrylate (C10-30)) crosspolymer, carbomer, tocopherol acetate, sodium hydroxide, BHT, methyl paraben
- Do not use where there is an abnormality such as a wound, swelling or eczema.
Be careful not to have any abnormalities on your skin.
When it does not fit your skin, or during use, when there are abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itching, irritation, color loss (white spots) or darkening, or similar abnormalities due to sunlight If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a dermatologist.
Symptoms may worsen if you continue to use.
Be careful not to get this in your eyes. If it gets in your eyes, wash it away immediately.
Be careful not to get it on your clothes. When it comes, please pick it up with detergent immediately and wash it carefully. Also, avoid using chlorine bleach, as the attached area may change color (color) to pink etc.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Made in