- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- insect bites,itching,Eczema,dermatitis,rash,Hives,heat rash
- Product Details
- Recently, due to the effects of global warming, boom of pet ownership, urban park maintenance, etc., the chances of being bitten by poisonous insects that have never existed before are increasing. In particular, when stung by poisonous insects or animals such as ticks, fleas, caterpillars, centipedes, and jellyfish, it tends to cause severe itching and inflammation that cannot be handled by conventional insect bite medicine.
Muhi Alpha EX is a cream type anti-itching agent developed for such insect bites. Anti-drug-type anti-inflammatory ingredient (PVA: prednisolone valerate ester acetate) that works well against inflammation, combined with an ingredient that quickly soothes itching (diphenhydramine hydrochloride), is a formula that focuses on effectiveness. In addition to mosquitoes, it is also effective against other insect bites and itching caused by ticks, fleas, caterpillars, centipedes, jellyfish, etc.
- Warning: (If you don't follow this information, your current symptoms will worsen and side effects will easily occur.) 1. Not for persons who have allergic symptoms due to this drug or its ingredients, or antibiotics.
2.Do not use on the following sites.:
(1) Chicken pox, Athlete's foot, ringworm, etc.
(2) Eye circumference, mucous membrane, etc.
3. Do not use extensively on the face.
4. Please do not use for a long time.
[Consultation] 1. The following persons should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before use.:
(1) Patients treated by a doctor,
(2) Pregnant women or suspected pregnant,
(3) Allergic symptoms due to drugs, etc.,
(4) People who have a wide range of affected areas,
(5) People who are wet or damp,
(6) Deep wounds or severe burns,
2. If the following symptoms appear after use, there is a possibility of side effects. Discontinue use immediately and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this document.
[Related sites] [Symptoms] Skin: Rash / redness, itching, swelling, blisters, Skin (affected area): worms, athlete's foot, ringworm, acne, purulent symptoms, persistent irritation. If symptoms do not improve after 5 to 6 days of use, discontinue use and bring this document to consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor.
- Usage / Dose
- Several times per day. Please apply an appropriate amount to the affected area.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- Prednisolone valerate acetate,PVA,diphenhydramine hydrochloride,l-menthol,dl-camphor,crotamiton,isopropylphenol,Edetic acid Na,carboxyvinyl polymer,Stearyl alcohol,Triisooctanoic acid glycerin,3-butylene glycol,Polysorbate 60,diisopropanolamine,phosphorus Oxyhydrogen Na
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.