- Item Name
- Brand Name
- basic skin care sensitive skincare
- Product Details
- By applying it, you can whiten while covering blemishes. For bright, translucent skin that doesn't worry about blemishes.
Contains 4MSK (4-methoxysalicylic acid potassium salt), an active whitening ingredient, that suppresses the production of melanin and prevents dark spots and freckles. Makes spots and color unevenness less noticeable.
Spreads smoothly for a smooth, natural finish.
Whitening means suppressing the production of melanin and preventing spots and freckles.
- Do not use if you have a wound, swelling, eczema, rash, etc. on your skin.
Please use carefully to make sure there are no abnormalities on your skin. When it does not suit your skin, that is, in the following cases, please stop using it.
Continued use may worsen the symptoms, so we recommend that you consult a dermatologist.
(1) If any abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, color loss (white spots, etc.), or darkening appear during use.
(2) When the skin used is exposed to direct sunlight and the above abnormalities appear.
Be careful not to get this in your eyes, and if it gets in your eyes, rinse immediately with clean water without rubbing.
Handle with clean hands and close the lid tightly after use. Also, never put the contents that have been taken out back into the container again.
Avoid direct sunlight, high temperature and humidity, and keep out of reach of children.