- Item Name
- Tamagawa Eizai
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 12 Pack
- Symptoms Keywords
- gash/cuts,brush burn,scrape,Purulent wound
- Product Details
- Disinfectant gauze using a film that does not stick to the wound. The gauze contains a sterilizing and disinfecting solution and wrapped in aluminum bags one by one.
- 1. The following persons should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before use
(1) Person who is receiving medical treatment
(2) Persons who developed allergies due to drugs.
(3) Persons with extensive affected area
(4) Persons with deep wounds or severe burns
2. If any of these symptoms occur, it may be a side effect, so stop using it immediately and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered dealer with this box.
[Related site] [Symptoms] ]
Skin: rash / redness, itching
If symptoms do not improve even after 3.5 to 6 days of use, discontinue use and bring this box to consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered sales distributor.
- Usage / Dose
- Remove the gauze with tweezers, apply it to the affected area, apply oil paper, and lightly tie it.
Replace once a day
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- acrinol hydrate
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.