- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 20 Tablets?(Quantity For About 20 Days)?
- Symptoms Keywords
- Product Details
- It is a product that is easy to understand because it has DHA, EPA, and Nattokinase, which are highly recognized as balanced ingredients, and can take measures for healthy blood.
- Nattokinase "thins the blood" and helps break up blood clots in the body. This may help protect against heart disease and conditions caused by blood clots such as stroke, heart attack, and others.
- Do not exceed indicated recommended daily intake.
Stop using in case of unexpected reaction or illness.
A list of 27 allergens/specific raw materials is printed on the package label. Confirm the ingredients before consuming to avoid unwanted reactions.
Consult a doctor before using if you are pregnant or undergoing medical treatment.
Supplements are foods and are appropriate for intake at any time. For optimal digestion and absorption, take after meals. Intake recommendations at other times are noted above if applicable.
Eat a balanced diet including grains, proteins and vegetables.
- Usage / Dose
- daily intake (1 tablets).
- Take with water or lukewarm water without chewing.
Although folic acid aids healthy growth and development of fetus, there is no benefit to taking a higher dose.
If you have food allergies, confirm the ingredients before consuming to avoid unwanted reactions.
Consuming a large quantity of this product does not cure disease or promote health. Please follow the recommended daily intake.
- DHA-containing purified fish oil, Bacillus natto culture extract powder (refractory dextrin, Bacillus natto culture extract) (including soybean) / modified starch, glycerin, beeswax, gelling agent (carrageenan), sodium phosphate, antioxidant (vitamin E)
- Precautions for storage and handling