- Item Name
- Brand Name
- 01 Slightly lighter skin
- Product Detail
- Complete base makeup with just one product.
Cover effect, base effect, moisturizing effect, UV cut effect
- Usage / Dose
- After preparing the skin with lotion, apply an appropriate amount to the palm or fingertip and spread evenly over the entire face. Apply a small amount to the area you want to cover.
If you want to get more coverage, please use a foundation or face powder after this product.
When removing, we recommend using a makeup remover.
- Skin type: for all skin types
- Water, cyclopentasiloxane, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, mineral oil, DPG, sorbitan isostearate, phenyltrimethicone, glycerin, tribehenine, dimethicone, (dimethicone / vinyl dimethicone) crosspolymer, maltitol, sodium chloride, Al hydroxide, hydrous Silica, hydrogenated lecithin, almond oil, olive fruit oil, jojoba seed oil, trimethylsiloxysilicate, methyl paraben, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, (+/-) talc, mica, titanium oxide, zinc oxide, iron oxide, tin oxide
- Do not use where there is an abnormality such as a wound, swelling or eczema.
Please use carefully if there is any abnormality on your skin. Do not use when skin discomfort occurs, redness, swelling, itching, irritation, color loss (white spots, etc.) or darkening during use, or similar abnormalities due to exposure to sunlight. Stop and consult a dermatologist. Symptoms may worsen with continued use.
Take care not to get this in your eyes.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Please store carefully in a safe place to prevent accidental eating by children and people with dementia.
Do not store in places with high temperatures or under direct sunlight.
SPF display and PA display are values measured by internationally defined test methods. Use this as a guide when selecting products. It is more effective when used in combination with other UV protection cosmetics.
Please close the cap properly after use.
- Made in