- Item Name
- OHKI PHARMA
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- Eczema, sweat blisters, sweat rash (burn), soreness of the skin, bedsores, perianal inflammation, perilipitis, soreness after umbilical cord drop, soreness, burns, abrasions, trauma, numbness, perineal tears, frostbite
- Product Details
- Kofl S is an ointment that cures skin diseases using squalane, olive oil, white petrolatum, and cetanol as the base ingredients of acrinol, which has excellent bactericidal activity, and zinc oxide, which forms a film and dries the wound. . In addition, the use of an oil-based base makes it easy for gauze to peel off from the wound, allowing gauze and bandage replacement without pain. Please use it to treat skin diseases of your family as well as your baby.
- Do not do
Do not drink or use for ophthalmology.
1. The next person should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before use.
(1) People receiving medical treatment
(2) People who have had allergic symptoms due to drugs etc.
(3) People with widespread affected areas
(4) Wet (5) People with deep wounds or severe burns
2. If any of the following symptoms appear after use, stop using the product immediately because there is a possibility of side effects. Please consult with your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with your.
[Related sites] [Symptoms]
Skin: rash, redness, itching, rash, etc.
If symptoms do not improve after using for 3.5 to 6 days, discontinue use, Please consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this document.
- Usage / Dose
- It is applied or applied to the affected area once to several times a day.
- (1) Children must only take under the supervision of their parents or a guardian. (2) Strictly observe the dosage and administration instructions.
- <100% of
[Function] It disinfects the local suppuration caused by Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus pyogenes, and other Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
[Component] Zinc oxide
[Working] It has an anti-inflammatory effect and a mild antiseptic effect because it forms a film by binding to skin proteins. In addition, the wound surface is dried by absorbing exudate and suppressing secretion.
Additives include vitamin A oil, ergocalciferol, pyridoxine dipalmitate, tocopherol, dl-camphor, squalane, olive oil, white petrolatum, cetanol and perfume.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- (1) Store tightly sealed in a cool place away from direct sunlight. To preserve the quality of the product, do not leave it in places with high temperatures such as in a car or near a heater. Also, do not leave the product in a hot place as the container may be deformed and the chemical may leak or the quality of the chemical may deteriorate. (2) Please keep out of children's reach. (3) Do not replace with other containers. (It may cause misuse and product quality may change.) (4) Do not share this product with other people. (5) Do not use products that have expired. Even if it is within the expiration date, please use it within approximately 3 months after opening. (6) Depending on the storage condition, the crystals of the ingredients may turn red around the opening of the eye drop container or inside the cap. In this case, please wipe with a clean gauze. (7) The red color of this drug is the color of vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin). If the eye drop solution spills onto clothings, please wash immediately.