- Item Name
- Kobayashi Pharmaceutical Co.
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- Xeroderma, dry skin in children, roughness of fingers, cracks and chapped skin of hands and feet, keratoma of elbows, knees, heels and ankles, chilblains (excluding erosions), swelling/muscular pain/arthralgia after bruise and sprain, skin lump and tightness after cuts and burns (excluding face)
- Product Details
- 1. A lotion-type dry skin remedy that can be used on the face.
2. The active ingredient repairs the cells at the back of the skin (*), cures the dry skin, and restores the water retention of the skin. * Basal layer
3. The skin that repeats dryness is led to a dry skin that firmly moisturizes from the inside.
- What you should Not do:
(If you do not follow the precautions listed below, your current symptoms may worsen and you may be at an increased risk of side effects.)
The following persons should not use this product.
(1) Persons with hemorrhagic blood disorders (e.g. hemophilia, thrombocytopenia, peliosis)
(2) Persons in whom even slight bleeding is expected to cause serious consequence (it may have the inhibitory effect on blood coagulation and promote the bleeding.)
1. The following persons should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered salesperson before using this product:
(1) Persons under treatment by a doctor
(2) Persons who have experienced allergic symptoms to medicines
(3) Persons with severe moistening or erosions
2. Stop using this product immediately and ask a doctor, pharmacist, or registered salesperson with this leaflet if the following symptoms appear after using this product because they may be side effects of the product.
Affected area / Symptoms
Skin / Rash/redness, itching, swelling
3. If symptoms do not improve after using this product for 5 to 6 days, stop using this product and ask a doctor, pharmacist, or registered salesperson with this leaflet.
- Usage / Dose
- Rub an appropriate amount to the affected area once or several times daily, or spread onto a gauze, etc. and apply it to the affected area.
- (1) Children must only take under the supervision of their parents or a guardian. (2) Strictly observe the dosage and administration instructions.
- In 100 g
Ingredients / Contents / Actions
Heparinoid / 0.3g / Restores skin cells and condition the skin. Provides the cuticles moisture and flexibility.
Dipotassium glycyrrhizinate / 0.5g / Suppresses skin inflammation.
Allantoin / 0.2g / Helps restore the tissue of rough and cracked skin.
As inactive ingredients, this product contains glycerin, dipropylene glycol, 1,3-butylene glycol, polyoxyethylene hydrogenated castor oil, olive oil, squalene, sodium-dl-pyrrolidonecarboxylic acid, benzoic acid, hydrogenated soybean phospholipid, xanthan gum, cholesterol, L-aspartate, glycine, DL-alanine, edetate sodium, palmitic acid, stearic acid, oleic acid, behenic acid, pH adjuster and 1 other ingredient.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- (1) Store tightly sealed in a cool place away from direct sunlight. To preserve the quality of the product, do not leave it in places with high temperatures such as in a car or near a heater. Also, do not leave the product in a hot place as the container may be deformed and the chemical may leak or the quality of the chemical may deteriorate. (2) Please keep out of children's reach. (3) Do not replace with other containers. (It may cause misuse and product quality may change.) (4) Do not share this product with other people. (5) Do not use products that have expired. Even if it is within the expiration date, please use it within approximately 3 months after opening. (6) Depending on the storage condition, the crystals of the ingredients may turn red around the opening of the eye drop container or inside the cap. In this case, please wipe with a clean gauze. (7) The red color of this drug is the color of vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin). If the eye drop solution spills onto clothings, please wash immediately.