- Item Name
- Takeda Consumer Healthcare Co., Ltd.
- Brand Name
- Vitamin C
- Product Size
- 300 Tablets
- Symptoms Keywords
- Supply of vitamin C in the following cases:
Physical fatigue, during pregnancy or lactation, loss of strength during or after illness, for the elderly
Relief of the following symptoms:
Blotches, freckles, pigmentation due to sunlight or rash
Prevention of the following bleeding symptoms:
Bleeding of the gums, bleeding of the nose
- Product Details
- This medicine is a vitamin C preparation in which vitamin B2 is combined with vitamin C (ascorbic acid) and calcium salt (calcium ascorbate) of vitamin C.
Six tablets of this medicine (maximum daily dose for persons aged 15 years or over) provide 2000 mg of vitamin C and 68 mg of calcium.
This medicine is supplied as an easy-to-take, small, yellow tablet, and does not contain sodium.
- Who should seek consultation
1.Stop taking this medicine immediately and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered salesperson if the following symptoms appear after taking this medicine because they might be side effects of the medicine. Take this leaflet with you.
Affected area / Symptoms
Digestive organs / Nausea, vomiting, stomach discomfort, feeling of fullness in the stomach, loss of appetite
2.Stop taking this medicine and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered salesperson if the following symptom appears after taking this medicine and continues or worsens. Take this leaflet with you.
3.Stop taking this medicine and consult a physician, dentist, pharmacist, or registered salesperson if symptoms do not improve after taking this medicine for about one month. Take this leaflet with you.
- Usage / Dose
- Take the following amount of medicine without chewing with cold or lukewarm water after a meal.
Age / One dose / Daily dose
15 years or over / 1 to 3 tablets / Twice
11-14 years / 1 to 2 tablets / Twice
7-10 years / 1 tablet / Twice
Under 7 years / Do not take.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- In six 6 tablets (maximum daily dosage for persons aged 15 years or over)
Ingredients / Contents
As vitamin C / 2000mg
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) / 1400mg
Calcium ascorbate / 726mg
Riboflavin butyrate (vitamin B2 butyrate) / 6mg
Partly pregelatinized starch, magnesium stearate, corn starch
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.