- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 16 Sheets 10*14cm
- Symptoms Keywords
- Joint pain, tenosynovitis (pain in the handslwrists), pain in the elbows (tennis elbow), muscle pain, low back pain, bruises, sprains, shoulder pain associated with stiff neck
- Product Details
- Analgesic antiinflammatory gel patch containing 70 mg per patch of [[Felbinac" with excellent antiinflammatory/analgesic effect.
"Felbinac" inhibits the production of a substance involved in pain (prostaglandin) and shows excellent effects on pain in the lower back, shoulders, joints, and muscles.
Excellent cooling effect that lasts and suppresses inflammation rapidly.
Round corners prevent stucking and peeling by clothing.
Freely stretchable patch that fits the joint area perfectly.
"Baripita sheet" with a film that can be removed by simply pulling the patch to the left and right for easy application to any site.
- Do not use:
(1) lf you have a history of allergic symptoms to this product or ingredients of this product.
(2) lf you have a history of asthma.
(3) Children under 15 years old.
2. Do not use this product on the following areas:
(1) Around the eyes and mucous membranes.
(2) Eczema, eruptions, and wounds.
(3) Athlete's footiringworm or purulent skin.
Ask a doctor
1. Ask a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before use,
(1) lf you are being treated by a doctor.
(2) lf you are pregnant or possibly pregnant.
(3) lf you have a history of allergic symptoms due to drugs.
2. If the following symptoms appear after use, there may be side effects. Stop using this product immediately, and ask a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this box.
Related area / Symptoms
Skin / Rash/redness,itching,swelling,smarting,warmth,dryness
3. If the symptoms do not improve after 5 to 6 days of use, stop using the product and ask a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor within this box.
- Usage / Dose
- Remove the plastic film and apply to the affected area, not more than twice a day.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- Active ingredients / Content(per100g mass plaster)
Felbinac / 0.7g
As additional ingredients, this product contains sodium edetate, glycerin, 1-menthol, silicate Al, titanium oxide, tartrate, gelatin, partially neutralized polyacrylic acid, polyvinyl alcohol (partial saponification product), magnesium aluminometasilicate, and N-methyl-2-pyrrolidone, as well as 3 other ingredients.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.