- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- Prevention of eye fatigue, strained eyes, eye disease (such as when dust or sweat gets into your eyes after swimming), conjunctivitis (red eyes), bloodshot eyes, blurred vision, itchy eyes, sore eyelids, inflammation of the eyes due to ultraviolet rays (such as on a snowy day), when there is excess eye mucus, or discomfort when wearing a hard contact lens.
- Product Details
- Contains the 12 most active ingredients in Japan. Scientists study the tired eyes of modern people, and approach the causes in various ways.
Maximum blending of ingredients that improve focus adjustment function. In addition, it combines tear chondroitin sulfate sodium with a tear retention function and three components with anti-inflammatory effects. How much tired eyes accumulate after overuse.
It is a nice and comfortable feeling when you are tired and want to refresh.
- 1. The following persons should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before use. (1) Persons receiving medical treatment. (2) Persons who have drug allergy symptoms. (3) Persons with the following symptoms: Severe eye pain. (4) Persons who were diagnosed with the following: Glaucoma 2. If the following symptoms appear after use, there is a possibility of side effects, so stop using it immediately and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this document. [Related Areas] [Symptoms] Skin: Rash, redness, itching. Eye: Redness, itching, swelling, pain. 3. In the following cases, discontinue use and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this document. (1) If the blurred vision does not improve. (2) If symptoms do not improve after 5-6 days of use.
- Usage / Dose
- Apply 2-3 drops each time, 5-6 times per day as required.
- (1) Children must only take under the supervision of their parents or a guardian. (2) Strictly observe the dosage and administration instructions.
- [Effective ingredient] Tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride
[Blended amount] 0.05%
[Function] Suppresses blood vessels and reduces redness of eyes
[Active ingredient] Neostigmine methyl sulfate
[Blending amount] 0.005%
[Function] Restores focus adjustment function and improves eye fatigue.
[Active ingredient] Allantoin
[Blending amount] 0.1%
[Function] Relieves inflammatory symptoms (itching, hyperemia, etc.) that have occurred.
[Active ingredient] Dipotassium glycyrrhizinate
[Function] Suppresses the release of substances that cause inflammation and suppresses itching and hyperemia.
[Active ingredient] Zinc sulfate hydrate
[Blending amount] 0.1%
[Function] Suppresses eye inflammation caused by ultraviolet rays.
[Active ingredient] Chlorpheniramine maleate
[Blending amount] 0.03%
[Function] Blocks histamine and suppresses itchy eyes.
[Active ingredient] Vitamin B6
[Blending amount] 0.05%
[Function] Promotes metabolism and improves eye fatigue.
[Active ingredient] Panthenol
[Blending amount] 0.1%
[Function] Improves eye metabolism by promoting metabolism.
[Active ingredient] d-Α-tocopherol acetate
[Function] Improves blood circulation and improves eye fatigue.
[Active ingredient] Potassium L-aspartate
[Blending amount] 1%
[Work] Improves eye respiration by promoting cell respiration.
[Active ingredient] Taurine
[Blended amount] 0.5%
[Function] Improves metabolism and improves eye fatigue.
[Active ingredient] Sodium chondroitin sulfate
[Function] Protects the corneal surface and improves eye fatigue.
Boric acid, borax, l-menthol, dl-camphor, geraniol, eucalyptus oil, edetic acid Na, Na chloride, polysorbate 80, polyoxyethylene hydrogenated castor oil, chlorobutanol, Benzalkonium chloride, pH regulator
- Precautions for storage and handling
- (1) Store tightly sealed in a cool place away from direct sunlight. To preserve the quality of the product, do not leave it in places with high temperatures such as in a car or near a heater. Also, do not leave the product in a hot place as the container may be deformed and the chemical may leak or the quality of the chemical may deteriorate. (2) Please keep out of children's reach. (3) Do not replace with other containers. (It may cause misuse and product quality may change.) (4) Do not share this product with other people. (5) Do not use products that have expired. Even if it is within the expiration date, please use it within approximately 3 months after opening. (6) Depending on the storage condition, the crystals of the ingredients may turn red around the opening of the eye drop container or inside the cap. In this case, please wipe with a clean gauze. (7) The red color of this drug is the color of vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin). If the eye drop solution spills onto clothings, please wash immediately.
Wide variety of quality products at a fair price. Fast and efficient Shipping