- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- HADALABO ROHTO Cosmetic beauty skin care lotion
- Product Details
- A light-feeling, silky lotion containing hyaluronic acid, a nano-mineralized moisturizing ingredient, adlay extract derived from Japanese and Chinese plants, and a vitamin C derivative, which are moisturizing ingredients.
Weakly acidic. Fragrance-free. No coloring. Oil free.
Patch tested by people with sensitive skin. Even after being exposed to the sun.
Made in JAPAN
- Usage / Dose
- After washing your face, take an appropriate amount on your palm and gently put it on your skin to soak it in.
- Carefully check that you have no abnormalities on your skin.
During use or after use, when exposed to sunlight, abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, color loss (white spots etc.) and darkening appear. At times, discontinue use and consult a dermatologist. Symptoms may worsen if you continue to use it.
Do not use on areas with abnormalities such as wounds, swelling, eczema, and rashes.
Be careful not to get this in your eyes. Rinse immediately with water or lukewarm water. If any abnormalities remain, consult an ophthalmologist.
- Water, propanediol, glycerol, ethanol, Coix Seed Extract (Coix extract) A Sukorupi Le glucoside (vitamin C derivatives), hyaluronic acid hydrolysis zinc (Nano mineral hyaluronic acid), BG, diglycerin, chloride Na, chloride K, Ca chloride, zinc gluconate, aspartate Mg, copper gluconate, arginine, Petain, xanthan gum, poly (1,2-heptane-diol) -4PEG / DPG-29/9 methyl glucose, (styrene / vinyl pyrrolidone) copolymers, polysorbate 20, succinic acid, 2Na succinic acid, phenoxyethanol, methyl paraben