- Item Name
- Taisho Pharmaceutical Co.
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Pabron Acute Rhinitis Allergic Allergy Rhinitis Sinusitis Runny Nose Blocked Nose Excessive Stuffy Nose Sneezing Sneezy Sneeze Headache
- Product Details
- Pabron Nasal Drop JL is a combination of tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride, which suppresses swelling and congestion of the nasal mucosa, and chlorpheniramine maleate, which suppresses allergic symptoms such as runny nose and nasal congestion, effectively improving unpleasant symptoms of rhinitis.
A nasal drop that does not easily drip because the medicinal solution adheres to the inflamed area in the form of a gel.
The osmotic pressure control design makes it stain resistant and easy to use.
- Usage / Dose
- Spray into the nasal cavity 1 to 2 times at a time.
In addition, it can be used up to 6 times a day with an interval of 3 hours or more.
[Age] Adults (15 years old and over) and children over 7 years old
[One time] Spray once or twice into the nasal cavity
[Number of uses] Up to 6 times a day
[Age] Under 7 years old
[Once] Do not use
[Number of uses] Do not use
- Acute rhinitis, relief of the following symptoms due to allergic rhinitis or sinusitis:
runny nose (nasal discharge excess), nasal congestion, sneezing, headache heavy head
- ?!?! Caution ?!?!
(Failure to comply or the current worsening of symptoms, side effects prone)
please do not use long-term
?!?! Please consult ?!?!
1. the following people
please consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered seller before use (1) who are receiving medical attention.
(2) people who might be pregnant or are pregnant.
(3) People who have had allergic reactions caused by such drugs.
(4) the person who received the following diagnosis.
high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, thyroid dysfunction, glaucoma
2. After use, because the following symptoms may appear there is a possibility of side effects, discontinue use immediately, have this manual please consult a doctor, a pharmacist or a registered seller
[related site] [symptoms]
skin: redness, rash, itching
nose:. swelling, irritation
3 if symptoms persist for 3 days after use, please discontinue use, please consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered sellers have this manual
- (1) Please adhere to the prescribed dosage. If you
(2) excessive use, it may rather cause the nose congestion.
(3) in the case to be used by children, please let used under the supervision of their parents.
(4) Please use only in points for the nose.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- (1) Please keep sealed in a cool place protected from direct sunlight.
(2) Please keep them out of the reach of children.
(3) Please do not put the solution into other containers. (There is the quality or causing the abuse is changed)
(4) Please do not share with other people.
(5) products past the expiration date, please do not use. It should be noted that, even within the expiration date, please use as soon as possible after opening. (For quality retention)
- In 100 mL, 0.1 g tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride, 0.5 g chlorpheniramine maleate, 0.004 g benzethonium chloride Additives: gellan gum, sodium edetate, polysorbate 80, sodium citrate, citric acid, parabens , glycerin, l-menthol, ethanol