- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- Itching, dermatitis, rash, rash, rash, hives, insect bites
- Product Details
- Youskin Tohill is a remedy that gently and repeatedly cures itchy scalp.
Antibacterial activity suppresses the growth of itch-causing bacteria.
Soothes the inflammation that causes itching.
Gives a refreshing feeling to the affected area.
Easy-to-use pinpoint head container that is hard to get on your hair
- Consultation point on use
1. The following people should consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered distributor before use.
(1) People who are receiving medical treatment
(2) People who have had allergic symptoms due to drugs etc.
(3) People who are severely moist or sore
2. If any of the following symptoms appear after use, stop using the product immediately and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this document.
Related sites: Symptoms
Skin: Rash, redness, itching, swelling Consult a physician, pharmacist or registered seller.
- Usage / Dose
- Apply an appropriate amount to the affected area several times a day.
- (1) Children must only take under the supervision of their parents or a guardian. (2) Strictly observe the dosage and administration instructions.
- In 1g
Diphenhydramine hydrochloride ... 20mg
(Itching is stopped by antihistamine action.)
(Relieves inflammation. )
Isopropylmethylphenol ... 5mg
(Improve scalp environment by antibacterial action.)
Lidocaine ... 20mg
(By local anesthetic action, Stops itching.)
l-Menthol ... 10mg
(It gives a refreshing feeling and soothes itching.)
As an additive: 1,3-butylene glycol , Lactic acid, ethanol, sodium edetate hydrate, hypromellose
This drug does not contain steroids.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- (1) Store tightly sealed in a cool place away from direct sunlight. To preserve the quality of the product, do not leave it in places with high temperatures such as in a car or near a heater. Also, do not leave the product in a hot place as the container may be deformed and the chemical may leak or the quality of the chemical may deteriorate. (2) Please keep out of children's reach. (3) Do not replace with other containers. (It may cause misuse and product quality may change.) (4) Do not share this product with other people. (5) Do not use products that have expired. Even if it is within the expiration date, please use it within approximately 3 months after opening. (6) Depending on the storage condition, the crystals of the ingredients may turn red around the opening of the eye drop container or inside the cap. In this case, please wipe with a clean gauze. (7) The red color of this drug is the color of vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin). If the eye drop solution spills onto clothings, please wash immediately.