- Item Name
- Takeda Consumer Healthcare Co., Ltd.
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- Prevention of eye fatigue, strained eyes, eye disease (such as when dust or sweat gets into your eyes after swimming), conjunctivitis (red eyes), bloodshot eyes, blurred vision, itchy eyes, sore eyelids, inflammation of the eyes due to ultraviolet rays (such as on a snowy day), when there is excess eye mucus, or discomfort when wearing a hard contact lens.
- Product Details
- Before using eye drops while wearing soft contact lenses, check the instructions on the box and package insert and only use the eye drops if you can confirm that they may be used with soft contact lenses.
This medicine can be used while wearing all types of contact lenses (soft, hard, rigid gas permeable, disposable, frequent replacement) except colored contact lenses.
Can be used by persons who do not wear contact lenses.
Contains maximum concentrations* of three active ingredients effective for eyestrain.
Containing vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) that boosts eye tissue metabolism as well as vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) and neostigmine methylsulfate that act on the ciliary muscle to improve eye focusing, the medicine helps reduce "eyestrain", "blurred vision (eye mucus)", "foreign-body feeling by contact lenses", etc.
Cool and refreshing sensation.
Clear red eye drop
*Based on the Standards for Marketing Approval of Over-the-Counter Ophthalmic Medicines
- 1. The following persons should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before use. (1) Persons receiving medical treatment. (2) Persons who have drug allergy symptoms. (3) Persons with the following symptoms: Severe eye pain. (4) Persons who were diagnosed with the following: Glaucoma 2. If the following symptoms appear after use, there is a possibility of side effects, so stop using it immediately and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this document. [Related Areas] [Symptoms] Skin: Rash, redness, itching. Eye: Redness, itching, swelling, pain. 3. In the following cases, discontinue use and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this document. (1) If the blurred vision does not improve. (2) If symptoms do not improve after 5-6 days of use.
- Usage / Dose
- Apply 2-3 drops each time, 5-6 times per day as required.
- (1) Children must only take under the supervision of their parents or a guardian. (2) Strictly observe the dosage and administration instructions.
- INGREDIENTS / CONTENTS(in 1mL)
Pyridoxine hydrochloride(Vitamin B6) / 1mg
Cyanocobalamin(Vitamin B12) / 0.2mg
Neostigmine methylsulfate / 0.05mg
Sodium chloride, boric acid, sodium borate, sodium citrate hydrate, chlorobutanol, l-menthol, pH control chemicals
- Precautions for storage and handling
- (1) Store tightly sealed in a cool place away from direct sunlight. To preserve the quality of the product, do not leave it in places with high temperatures such as in a car or near a heater. Also, do not leave the product in a hot place as the container may be deformed and the chemical may leak or the quality of the chemical may deteriorate. (2) Please keep out of children's reach. (3) Do not replace with other containers. (It may cause misuse and product quality may change.) (4) Do not share this product with other people. (5) Do not use products that have expired. Even if it is within the expiration date, please use it within approximately 3 months after opening. (6) Depending on the storage condition, the crystals of the ingredients may turn red around the opening of the eye drop container or inside the cap. In this case, please wipe with a clean gauze. (7) The red color of this drug is the color of vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin). If the eye drop solution spills onto clothings, please wash immediately.