- Item Name
- Daiichi Sankyo Healthcare
- Brand Name
- Clean Dental
- Product Size
- Alveolar pyorrhea, periodontitis, toothpaste, dental care, teeth, tooth, oral care, mouth health
- Product Details
- Tocopherol acetate (vitamin E) that promotes health against the swelling of the gums, bleeding, pain, pus, etc., and bacteria that cause periodontitis / periodontal disease. Contains 5 types of active ingredients that exert excellent effects, such as anti-bactericidal ingredients that suppress the growth of periodontal disease.
It is a close-contact prescription that stays in the affected area for a long time, and it is a staying ointment type that is hard to be washed away by saliva, so it stays firmly on the gums and 5 kinds of active ingredients are effective.
An ointment type that is applied with your fingers and acts directly on the gums.
- Usage / Dose
- Periodontitis / Alveolar pyorrhea
After brushing twice a day (morning and evening), put an appropriate amount (about 0.3g) on your finger and apply it to your gums.
Apply an appropriate amount to the affected area 2 to 4 times a day.
- Relief of various symptoms (swelling of gums, pain, swelling, redness, bad breath) in periodontitis and alveolar pyorrhea
- [Precautions for use]
If you experience any abnormalities such as rash, redness, itchiness or swelling, discontinue use and consult a doctor or pharmacist.
Consultation points for use
[Consultation points for use]
1. The following people, please consult your doctor, dentist, pharmacist or registered distributor before use.
(1) People who are treated by a doctor or dentist
(2) People who have had allergic symptoms due to drugs, etc.
2. If the following symptoms appear after use, side effects may occur. Stop using the product immediately and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this document.
(related parts) (symptoms)
Skin: Rash / redness, itch
3. If the symptoms do not improve after using 5 to 6 times, discontinue use. Please consult your doctor, dentist, pharmacist or registered distributor with this document.
- Should you observe any abnormalities such as rash / redness, itchiness and swelling, discontinue use and consult a doctor, dentist or pharmacist.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Please keep out of reach of children.
Please do not replace it with another container. (It may cause misuse or change the quality.)
Do not use the product after the expiration date shown.
- Tocopherol acetate 2.0 g, hinokithiol 0.1 g, cetylpyridinium chloride hydrate 0.05 g, dipotassium glycyrrhizinate 0.4 g, allantin 0.3 g, concentrated glycerin, ethanol, polyoxyethylene hydrogenated castor oil, macrogol 400, carboxyvinyl polymer, peppermint oil, povidone, sucrose fatty acid ester, gelled hydrocarbon, castor oil, l-menthol, eucalyptus oil, pH adjuster, paraben, fragrance, red No. 102, citric acid