- Item Name
- Mizuhashi Hojudo Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Makeup, cosmetic solution, skin, care
- Product Details
- Perfect for those pores! ・Pores on the cheeks ・Sagging pores ・Pores on the nostrils ・Open pores "Itsuka no Soap" is packed with concentrated proteases that are resistant to pore blemishes.
Enzyme absorbs and breakdown sebum and protein (waste keratin). A 30-second soap pack for worrisome pore dirt!
Contains proathase that breakdown only unnecessary protein stains. Protease breaks down dead skin cells and sebum clogged in pores, leading to clear skin.
Lather the soap and apply creamy and fine bubbles on your skin for 30 seconds.
Contains 28 kinds of trace mineral ingredients. A trace amount of mineral ingredients work on the skin cycle and lead to beautiful skin.
Since it is weakly alkaline, it gently and firmly removes dirt.
Gentle on the skin, synthetic surfactants, sodium lauryl sulfate, coloring agents, fragrances, etc. are not used.
- Please do not use in the case of the skin of such Injury, swelling, eczema, rash. Please monitor abnormality with close attention, so it does not occur on your skin.
When the product disagrees with your skin, please do not use in the following cases and discontinue use, because it may worsen the symptoms, we recommend that you consult your doctor and dermatologist.
(1) If during use, abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itching, and irritation and color missing (such as white spots), or darkening abnormalities appear.
(2) when an abnormality to your skin occurs when you use such as abnormalities under the direct sunlight appeared.
When applying onto the top of the eyes be careful so the product does not enter the eyes, if the product enters the eyes, please rinse immediately with clean water without rubbing.
Use clean hands to handle in product, and please close the lid tightly after use. Also, please do not put the contents of product back into the container again once it is taken out.
Avoid direct sunlight, heat, and humidity, please keep out of reach of children.