- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- For itching, rash, sores, eczema, dermatitis, hives, heat rash, insect bites, frostbite
- Product Details
- Liquid Muhi Baby is a liquid-type anti-itching agent that has been developed in accordance with the characteristics of the skin and itching of children and has both a quick effect and gentleness to the skin.
[Three features of the science of itching on children's skin]
? Early effectiveness against insect bites
?Children's skin is less resistant than adults and is slightly bitten by insects. It reacts sensitively to stimuli and causes itching. Liquid Muhi Baby quickly and firmly stops itching with 2% itching-preventing ingredient (diphenhydramine hydrochloride) and high penetrating power unique to liquids.
-You can get a refreshing natural and soothing feeling due to evaporation of moisture.
??Care for damaged skin
-Children who cannot tolerate itching tend to aggravate the symptoms by scratching the affected area. In liquid Muhi Baby, panthenol (provitamin B5) helps your skin work normally, preventing it from getting worse due to scratching.
??Recommended for sensitive skin
? Prescription that doesn't get on your skin.
Liquid Muhi Baby does not contain any ingredients that are not good for children (alcohol or menthol). Because it is a prescription with little irritation that does not irritate the skin, it can also be used by children with sensitive skin.
-It is mildly acidic and gentle on the skin.
Children's skin does not form a weakly acidic sebum film that prevents the propagation and invasion of germs compared to adults. Liquid Muhi Baby is a weakly acidic preparation similar to healthy skin, so it maintains a healthy state without compromising the protective function of the child's skin with the weakly acidic sebum.
-No fragrance, no coloring.
??This product does not contain a steroid component.
??It is not only for children but also for those with sensitive skin and those who are worried about the smell of the medicine when going out.
It is suitable for not only children but also those with sensitive skin and those who are concerned about the odor of medicine when going out.
How to use the container:
1) Gently press the applied part against the affected part several times and let the rubber sufficiently soak. (If it is difficult for the chemical to come out, press it against a hard skin such as the back of your hand.)
2) After confirming that the chemical has penetrated the rubber sufficiently, apply it to the affected area.
- ? Rubber may be damaged if other ointments / creams are used in the same area.
Points to note:
??Early treatment before scratching is effective.
??If the affected area is dirty, wipe it gently with water or lukewarm water before applying it.
- [Warning] (If you don't follow these warning, your current symptoms worsen and side effects are likely to occur.) The following people should not use:
(1) Persons who have had allergic symptoms due to this drug or ingredients of this drug,
(2) Persons with severe dampness, sores, burns or trauma,
( 3) People who have suppurated pus wounds,
(4) People with a wide range of affected areas.
[Consultation] 1. For people receiving medical treatment, please consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before using.
- Usage / Dose
- Several times per day. Please apply an appropriate amount to the affected area.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
Diphenhydramine hydrochloride in 100g ... 2.0g
Panthenol (Provitamin B5) ... 1.0g
(Normal skin) )
Contains sodium dihydrogen phosphate, benzethonium chloride, and hydroxyethyl cellulose as additives.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.