- Item Name
- Takeda Consumer Healthcare Co., Ltd.
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 105 Tablets
- asthenopia,muscle Pain,joint Pain,Stiff Shoulder Pain,Back Pain,Frozen Shoulder,Neuralgia,Nerves Pain,numbness or loss of sensation,Vitamin B1,B2,B6,B12,Physical Fatigue,pregnancy period,lactation
- Product Details
- In addition to well-absorbed fursultiamine (vitamin B1 derivative), it contains mecobalamin (active vitamin B12), which is involved in peripheral nerve repair, and pyridoxal phosphate hydrate (active vitamin B6), which is involved in maintaining nerve function.
Combined, it shows excellent effects on painful symptoms such as "fatigue behind the eyes", "stiff shoulders and neck", and "heavy back pain".
Contains d-α-tocopherol succinate (natural vitamin E), which is involved in blood circulation throughout the body, as well as folic acid and gamma oryzanol.
The yellow sugar-coated tablet is easy to consume, and it is effective with just one tablet three times a day.
- Usage / Dose
- The following amounts should be taken without chewing after food with water or warm water.
[Age] 15 and above. [Quantity each time] 3 Tablets. [No. of times per day] One.
[Age] Below 15. Not to be taken.
- 1. To supply vitamin B1 in the following cases of physical fatigue, pregnancy, breastfeeding, decrease in physical strength due to convalescence from illness.
2. Relief of the following symptoms like muscle pain, joint pain (back pain, stiff neck, frozen shoulder), numbness in the limbs, constipation and eye strain.
3. Beri-beri. However, if there are no improvements for about 1 month for the above symptoms 2 and 3, please consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- 1. Stop drug immediately if you experience the following symptoms or side effects and consult your doctor:
1. skin irritation, redness, rash, itching, nausea, vomiting, stomach discomfort etc.
2. If you experience loose stools, diarrhea, or persistant or enhanced symptoms, stop drug immediately and consult your doctor.
3. If your condition does not improve after 1 month of consuming this drug, please bring this product information and consult with your doctor, pharmacist or registered seller.
- Take with water or lukewarm water without chewing.
Although folic acid aids healthy growth and development of fetus, there is no benefit to taking a higher dose.
If you have food allergies, confirm the ingredients before consuming to avoid unwanted reactions.
Consuming a large quantity of this product does not cure disease or promote health. Please follow the recommended daily intake.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, high temperatures and high humidity.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep the package tightly closed and consume promptly after opening.
- 3 tablets (daily dose)
Fursultiamine (vitamin B1 derivative): 100 mg (Fursultiamine hydrochloride: 109.16 mg)
Pyridoxal phosphate hydration substance...60mg
Additives : Ca silicate, corn starch, anhydrous silicic acid, hydroxypropyl cellulose, magnesium stearate, cellulose, hypromellose, erythritol, vitamin B2, titanium oxide, gum arabic, calcium carbonate, talc, sucrose