- Item Name
- Brand Name
- D PROGRAM
- Product Size
- SHISEIDO D PROGRAM ALLERBARRIER MIST (SKIN LOTION) 57mL
- Product Details
- A two-layer type mist lotion that leads to fresh skin with an oil layer that protects the skin and a lotion that gives moisture.
Sebum breakdown preventive ingredients enhance the moisturizing of base makeup.
Please use it for finishing makeup or when applying makeup.
Equipped with allergen barrier technology
Creatively selected ingredients, clean manufacturing method
paraben (preservative) -free, alcohol (ethyl alcohol) -free, mineral oil-free
fragrance-free, coloring-free design .
Made in Japan
- Usage / Dose
- As it is a 2-layer type, shake the container well before using.
Around 15 cm from your face, close your eyes and mouth, spray 4 times on the entire face as a guide, and apply it gently with your palm.
If you want to use it with your make-up again, lightly press the part of your makeup that you are worried about losing its makeup with a paper or tissue, then use this product, and apply it gently with your palm.
- Since it is a 2-layer type, the appearance of the contents may differ, but there is no problem with the quality.
There is no UV protection effect.
Please note that slipping on the floor makes it easier to slip.
For hygiene purposes, do not remove the dispenser from the container during its use.
Please keep out of reach of children.
Please do not place in the sun or in high temperatures.
If you do not use it for a while or leave it at low temperature, the contents may appear in a straight line when you use it, but there is no problem with the quality.
Naturally derived ingredients may occasionally float, but there is no problem with quality.
- Water, BG, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, DPG, glycerin, diphenylsiloxyphenyltrimethicone, PEG / PPG-14 / 7 dimethyl ether, trimethylsiloxysilicic acid, erythritol, sodium chloride, hydroxypropyl cyclodextrin, arginine, hamamelis leaf extract , Dimethicone, sodium citrate, polyglyceryl-2 diisostearate, sodium metaphosphate, citric acid, sodium pyrosulfite, phenoxyethanol