- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Dent Health
- Product Size
- Alveolar pyorrhea, periodontitis, toothpaste, dental care, teeth, tooth, oral care, mouth health
- Product Details
- The medicinal ingredients that protect the gums penetrate directly into the weakened gums.
A medicated dental rinse for gums that activates gums and prevents alveolar pyorrhea.
1. The medicinal ingredient that protects the gums penetrates directly into the weakened gums and prevents alveolar pyorrhea and gingival inflammation.
Medicinal ingredients and actions
(1) Gingival activating action (Allantoin) It works directly on the gum cells and repairs the gum tissue.
(2) Double anti-inflammatory effect (GK2, tranexamic acid) Prevents swelling and bleeding of gums.
(3) Bactericidal action (IPMP) Penetrates and sterilizes the inside of the periodontal disease bacteria nest to prevent gingival inflammation and bad breath.
2. Even those with weakened gums can go well.
Hypoallergenic type (peppermint flavor)
- Usage / Dose
- Put an appropriate amount of about 10 ml (about half a measuring cup) in your mouth, and rinse thoroughly for about 20 seconds so that it spreads to every corner of your gums.
After that, please spit out, brush and massage your teeth and gums. (Even if you rinse with water, it will be effective.)
- Alcohol-blended product.
It is not an oral solution for consumption.
Please follow the usage.
Do not use if you have an abnormality in your mouth.
If you experience any abnormalities such as a rash, discontinue use, bring the product and consult a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Please keep out of reach of children.
Please do not replace it with another container. (It may cause misuse or change the quality.)
Do not use the product after the expiration date shown.
- Solvent ethanol Flavoring fragrance (pepermint type), xylitol Moistening agent PG, glycerin solubilizer POE hardened castor oil, Na lauryl sulfate pH regulator Na citrate, citric acid Medicinal component dipotassium glycyrrhizinate (GK2), isopropylmethylphenol (IPMP) ), Tranexamic acid, Allantin