- Item Name
- OMI BROTHERHOOD
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- Dry skin with itching (xeroderma in the elderly and adults, dry skin in children)
- Product Details
- Dermatoses such as dry skin and xeroderma are accompanied by unpleasant itching that cannot be controlled. It is characterized by severe itching in winter when the air is dry, after bathing or when the body warms up at bedtime, and it becomes more and more itchy and worse.
Omi Brothers Menterm EX is an anti-itch ingredient, diphenhydramine hydrochloride and lidocaine, which quickly suppress itching. In addition, the moisturizing ingredient, urea, treats dry skin, which is the cause of itching and dryness, and breaks the vicious cycle of itching, leading to smooth and fresh skin.
- Precautions for use
Do not use on the following sites.
Around the eyes, mucous membranes, etc.
Consultation point on use
1. The following people should consult a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor before use.
(1) Persons receiving medical treatment.
(2) People who have had allergic symptoms due to drugs etc.
(3) People who are terrible and damp.
2. If any of the following symptoms appear after use, stop using the product immediately and consult a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this document.
Related parts ... Symptoms
Skin ... Rash / redness, itching, swelling
3.5 If symptoms do not improve even after using for 5 to 6 days, discontinue use, and use this document as your doctor / pharmacist Or consult a registered seller.
- Usage / Dose
- Apply an appropriate amount to the affected area once or several times a day.
- (1) Children must only take under the supervision of their parents or a guardian. (2) Strictly observe the dosage and administration instructions.
- Contains the following ingredients in 100g.
Urea 10.0g (Enhance keratin moisture retention function and moisturize dry skin.)
d-Camphor 1.0g (Promote skin blood circulation.)
Diphenhydramine hydrochloride?...?1.0g (It irritates the skin.)
Lidocaine?...?2.0g (It irritates the skin.)
Tocopherol acetate ... 0.3g
(Promotes skin blood circulation.)
As additives, stearyl alcohol, cetanol, diethyl sebacate, polyoxyethylene hydrogenated castor oil, polyoxy Contains ethylene sorbitan stearate, propylene glycol, triethanolamine, carboxyvinyl polymer, methylparaben, and propylparaben.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- (1) Store tightly sealed in a cool place away from direct sunlight. To preserve the quality of the product, do not leave it in places with high temperatures such as in a car or near a heater. Also, do not leave the product in a hot place as the container may be deformed and the chemical may leak or the quality of the chemical may deteriorate. (2) Please keep out of children's reach. (3) Do not replace with other containers. (It may cause misuse and product quality may change.) (4) Do not share this product with other people. (5) Do not use products that have expired. Even if it is within the expiration date, please use it within approximately 3 months after opening. (6) Depending on the storage condition, the crystals of the ingredients may turn red around the opening of the eye drop container or inside the cap. In this case, please wipe with a clean gauze. (7) The red color of this drug is the color of vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin). If the eye drop solution spills onto clothings, please wash immediately.