- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Kampo Therapy
- Product Size
- 96 tablets
- Herbal medicine, hemorrhoids, anal fissure, mild prolapse, hard stools, and constipation
- Product Details
- For improving constipation that causes hemorrhoids.
"Otsujito" was created by Nanyo Hara, a well-known medical doctor in the Edo period, as a Chinese herbal medicine prescription specializing in "Jikyu", and after that, the prescription content was improved and it is widely used to this day.
The gentle defecation action regulates bowel movements. It is effective for hemorrhoids, anal fissure and mild prolapse in people with moderate or higher physical strength, hard stools, and constipation tendency.
- Usage / Dose
- Take the following amount three times a day before or in the middle of the meal with water or white water.
Age: 1 time ... Number of times 1 day
Adult (15 years old or older) ... 4 tablets ... 3 times
I'm under 15 years old ... 3 tablets ... 3 times
5 years old under 7 years old ... 2 tablets ... 3 times
- Piles, hemorrhoids, constipation, mild prolapse
- ??Consultation recommendations:
1. Please consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor if any of the following applies to you:
(1) Currently receiving treatment from a doctor
(2) Pregnant and possibly pregnant women
(3) Frail physical strength (deteriorated or weak physical strength)
(4) Prone to digestive problems
(5) Prone to sweat excessively
(6) Elderly people
(7) Have a history of developing rash, redness, or itchiness after taking medicine, etc.
(8) Currently experiencing the following symptoms:Swelling/puffiness or difficulty with urination
(9) Have been diagnosed with the following symptoms:High blood pressure, heart disease, kidney disease, or thyroid deficiency
2. If you experience any of the following symptoms which are possibly side effects, stop using this product immediately. Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor and present this document.
Affected part of the body/Symptoms
Skin /?@Rash, redness, itchiness, pain /
Digestive system?@ /?@Nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, stomach discomfort
The following rare and serious symptoms may occur.See your doctor immediately if you experience any of the following:
Listlessness and muscle soreness may appear and gradually intensify in addition to feeling weary and numb in the hands and legs, tightness and rigidity.
Liver functional impairment:
Fever, itchiness, rash, jaundice (yellowing of skin and white part of the eye), brown urine, general listlessness, loss of appetite, etc. may appear.
3. Stop taking this product if medical conditions do not improve after about a month (or for 5 or 6 times if taken for the first signs of a cold, sinus colds, and headache). Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor and present this document.
4. Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor if you want to use this product for a long period of time.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, high temperatures and high humidity.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep the package tightly closed and consume promptly after opening.
- Adult daily dose of 12 tablets (1 tablet 380 mg) Medium Otsujito extract (3/5 amount) ?E ?E ?E 2,520 mg (Angelica acutiloba 3.6 g, Bupleurum root 3.0 g, Scutellaria baicalensis 1.8 g, Licorice 1.2 g, Shouma 0.9 g, Daiou Extracted from 0.6 g.) Contains cellulose, silicon dioxide, cross CMC-Na, cross povidone, and Mg stearate as additives.