- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Kampo Therapy
- Product Size
- 24 packets
- Herbal medicine, gastritis, gastric atony, gastroptosis, indigestion, loss of appetite, stomach pain, vomiting, eak gastrointestinal tract, lack of appetite, epigastrium, tiredness, anemia, cold hands and feet.
- Product Details
- For those whose gastrointestinal tract is weak. For those who do not have an appetite.
"Rikkunshito" is a medicine used for people with gastrointestinal weakness, which is listed in the supplementary section of the Chinese medical book "Manbyo Kaishun", which is said to be a classic Chinese traditional herbal medicine.
It is effective for gastritis, gastric atony, gastroptosis, indigestion, loss of appetite, stomach pain, and vomiting in people with weak gastrointestinal tract, lack of appetite, epigastrium, tiredness, anemia, or cold hands and feet.
- Usage / Dose
- Take the following amount 3 times a day with water or plain hot water before or between meals.
Age / 1 dose / Daily dose
Adult (15 years old and over) / 1 packet / 3 times
Under 15 years old, 7 years old and over / 2/3 packets / 3 times
7 years old Under 4 years old / 1/2 packet / 3 times
Under 4 years old 2 years old or over / 1/3 packet / 3 times
Under 2 years old / 1/4 packet or less / 3 times
- Fever, itch, rash, jaundice (yellowing of skin and white of eyes), brown urine, general fatigue, loss of appetite, etc. may occur.
- ??Consultation recommendations:
1. Please consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor if any of the following applies to you:
(1) Currently receiving treatment from a doctor
(2) Pregnant and possibly pregnant women
(3) Frail physical strength (deteriorated or weak physical strength)
(4) Prone to digestive problems
(5) Prone to sweat excessively
(6) Elderly people
(7) Have a history of developing rash, redness, or itchiness after taking medicine, etc.
(8) Currently experiencing the following symptoms:Swelling/puffiness or difficulty with urination
(9) Have been diagnosed with the following symptoms:High blood pressure, heart disease, kidney disease, or thyroid deficiency
2. If you experience any of the following symptoms which are possibly side effects, stop using this product immediately. Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor and present this document.
Affected part of the body/Symptoms
Skin /?@Rash, redness, itchiness, pain /
Digestive system?@ /?@Nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, stomach discomfort
The following rare and serious symptoms may occur.See your doctor immediately if you experience any of the following:
Listlessness and muscle soreness may appear and gradually intensify in addition to feeling weary and numb in the hands and legs, tightness and rigidity.
Liver functional impairment:
Fever, itchiness, rash, jaundice (yellowing of skin and white part of the eye), brown urine, general listlessness, loss of appetite, etc. may appear.
3. Stop taking this product if medical conditions do not improve after about a month (or for 5 or 6 times if taken for the first signs of a cold, sinus colds, and headache). Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor and present this document.
4. Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor if you want to use this product for a long period of time.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, high temperatures and high humidity.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep the package tightly closed and consume promptly after opening.
- The following ingredients are included in the daily dose of 3 packets (1.2 g per packet) for an adult. Rikkunshito extract (1/2 amount) ?E ?E ?E ?E ?E ?E ?E ?E ?E ?E ?E ?E ?E 2,050mg (Ginseng, Byakujutsu, Bukuryo, Hange 2.0g each, Chinpi, Taiso 1.0g each, Licorice 0.5g, Ginger Extracted from 0.25 g.) Contains hydroxypropyl cellulose and lactose as additives.