- Item Name
- Daiichi Sankyo Health Care
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 24 Tablets
- Relief of various symptoms of a cold: sore throat, fever, stuffy nose, runny nose, chills, headache, joint pain, muscle pain, cough, and sneezing
- Product Details
- Works well on cold with sore throat, severe cold with a fever
Relief of cold symptoms (sore throat, fever, chills, headache, runny nose, stuffy nose, sneezing, cough, sputum, joint pain, and muscle pain)
- Usage / Dose
- Take the following amount with cold or warm water.
Age / Amount per dose / Daily dose
Adults(15 years or over) / 2 tablets / 3 times.Take within 30 minutes after a meal if possible.
Under 15 years / Do not use.
- Relieve cold symptoms,throat pain/sore throat,Cough,runny nose,nasal congestion/stuffy nose/blocked nose,Sneezing,phlegm,headache,fever,chills,joint pain,muscle pain
- Warning: (If you don't adhere to this information, your current symptoms will worsen, and side effects or accidents may occur.)
1. (1) Person who has allergic symptoms or reactions by this agent or ingredients of this agent.
(2) Persons who have had asthma after taking this drug or other cold medicines and antipyretic analgesics.
2.Do not use any of the following medications while taking this drug. Other cold medicines, antipyretic analgesics, sedatives, antitussive expectorants, Oral medicines containing antihistamines (rhinitis medicines, motion sickness medicines, allergy medicines, etc.)
3.Do not operate the vehicle or machinery after taking it. (may cause drowsiness etc.)
4.Do not drink alcohol before and after taking.
5.Do not use for a long time.
[Consultation] The following persons should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before taking it.
(1) Person who is receiving treatment by a doctor or dentist.
(2) A pregnant woman or a person who seems to be pregnant.
(3) Breastfeeding person.
(4) Elderly people.
(5) Persons who have allergic symptoms due to drugs.
(6) Person with the following symptoms: High fever, difficulty in urination.
(7) Person who received the following diagnosis:
Thyroid dysfunction, diabetes, heart disease, hypertension, liver disease, kidney disease, gastric / duodenal ulcer, glaucoma.
2. Stop taking immediately and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this explanation document.
Rash, redness, itching
Digestive system: Nausea / vomiting, loss of appetite,
Psychiatry & nervous system: Dizziness,
Respiratory organs: shortness of breath, Difficulty in breathing,
Urology: Difficulty to urinate,
Others: Excessive hypothermia. In rare cases, the following serious symptoms may occur. In these cases, please consult a doctor immediately.
Symptom: Shock (anaphylaxis): Immediately after taking itching, itchy skin, hives, blurred voice, sneezing, itchiness, breathing difficulty, palpitations, turbidity of consciousness, etc. Appearance:
mucocutaneous eye syndrome (Stevens-Johnson syndrome), Toxic epidermal necrolysis, acute generalized rash pustulosis: high fever, redness of the eyes, sore eyes, sore throat, extensive rash / redness of the skin, small pustules on the reddish skin, general dullness, lack of appetite, etc. may persist or worsen rapidly.
Liver dysfunction: fever, itching, rash, jaundice (skin and white of the eyes become yellow), brown urine, general dullness, loss of appetite, etc.
Nephropathy: fever, rash, decreased urine output, general swelling, general dullness, joint pain (nodal pain), diarrhea, etc. may occur.
Interstitial pneumonia: If you climb up the stairs or exert yourself with a little effort, you will feel shortness of breath, become stuffy, vacant, fever, etc. if these appear suddenly or persist,
Or Asthma: Breathing difficulty, wheezing, humming in the chest, breathlessness, etc.
Aplastic anemia: bruises, nosebleeds, gum bleeding, fever, pale skin and mucous membranes, fatigue, palpitations, shortness of breath, feeling sick and dizziness, hematuria, etc.
Agranulocytosis: Sudden high fever, peanuts, sore throat, etc. appear.
3. The following symptoms may occur after taking the medicine, so if any of these symptoms persist or increase, stop taking the medicine and bring this explanation to the doctor. Talk to your pharmacist or registered dealer.
Mouth irritation, drowsiness.
If symptoms do not improve even after taking for 5-6 times, stop taking this drug, please consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered seller and take this explanation document with you.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- (1) Store tightly sealed in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight. (2) Please keep out of children's reach. (3) Please do not put in other containers. (It may cause misuse and quality may change.) (4) As this product absorbs moisture easily, please ensure that the lid is tightly closed after each use. The product may deteriorate due to moisture if the lid is not properly closed and tightened. Also, do not handle this product with wet hands. If you accidentally wet a tablet, do not return the wet tablet to the bottle. (5) Do not take products after the expiration date.
- This medicine acts as a rostaglandin, suppresses sore throat, etc., and lowers fever.
Dihydrocodeine Phosphate 24mg Acts on the cough center to relieve cough.
Noscapine: 48mg: Acts on the cough center to relieve cough.
dl-methylephedrine hydrochloride 60mg bronchial dilation and cough relief.
L-Carbocisteine ??750mg Restores airway mucosa to a normal state and makes it easier to produce sputum, which is one of the causes of coughing.
Glycyrrhizic acid: 39mg: Relieves inflammation of the mucous membranes of the throat and nose.
d-Chlorpheniramine Maleate 3.5mg: Relieves cold allergy symptoms (runny nose, stuffy nose, etc.).
Anhydrous caffeine: 75mg: Relieves headaches.
Benfotiamine (vitamin B1 derivative) 25mg Promotes the recovery of physical strength exhausted by a cold.
Additives: D-mannitol, cellulose, polyoxyethylene hydrogenated castor oil, croscarmellose Na, hypromellose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, talc, silicic anhydride, polyvinyl alcohol (partially saponified product), triethyl citrate , titanium oxide, carnauba wax