- Item Name
- Taiko Pharmaceutical Co.
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 16 Capsule
- Seirogan Zheng Lu Wan?@Gastrointestinal Medicine?@Intestinal Regulation Medicine Loose Stools Diarrhea Diarrhoea Watery Stools Food Poisoning Water Poisoning Stomach Discomfort Vomit Loose Bowels
- Product Details
- Seiromaru, a liquid capsule, was born!
It dissolves quickly (about 6 minutes), is absorbed in the stomach, and is effective against diarrhea.
The herbal tree creosote normalizes the large intestine.
There are no contraindications for use, no contraindications for co-administration, and no serious side effects.
To accompany you when commuting to work or school, or when you go out!
- Usage / Dose
- One dose is 11 years old or older / 2 capsules
5 years old or older, under 11 years old / 1 capsule
Limited to 3 times a day
Be sure to take with water or hot water.
The interval between doses is 4 hours or more.
- Loose stools, diarrhea, food poisoning, water poisoning, vomitting, loose bowels, diarrhea due to indigestion, and toothache.
- [Caution] (If you do not follow these instructions, your current symptoms may worsen, or side effects and accidents may occur.) 1. The following persons should not consume: If you have ever had allergic symptoms (rash, redness, itching, swelling, etc.) due to this drug or ingredients of this drug. 2. When used for tooth cavity pain, this drug only takes pain temporarily and has no therapeutic effect, so please receive treatment from a dentist as soon as possible even if the pain is relieved. Also, if the pain is mild, remove this agent from the cavity of the teeth and never leave it closed. [Consultation]: 1. The following persons should consult your doctor, dentist, pharmacist or registered distributor before using this drug. : (1) Those who are receiving treatment by a doctor or dentist. 2) Person with diarrhoea and fever, bloody stool or sticky stools. (3) Women who are pregnant or think they are pregnant, or those who are breastfeeding. (4) The elderly. (5) Those who have allergic symptoms due to drugs or cosmetics. (6) Those who have liver or kidney disease. 2. If the following symptoms appear after use, there is a possibility of side effects, so stop using it immediately and please consult with your doctor, dentist, pharmacist or registered distributor with this attached document (explanatory document). [Related Areas] [Symptoms] Skin: Rashes, redness, itching, swelling. Gastrointestinal: nausea, vomiting, constipation, loss of appetite, stomach discomfort. Psychiatric and nervous system: Dizziness, headache. In rare cases, the following serious symptoms may occur. In such cases, please consult a doctor immediately. [Symptom Name] [Symptoms] Liver dysfunction. General dullness, jaundice (skin and white of the eyes become yellow), etc. may appear. 3. If symptoms do not improve after taking for several days (as a guideline, 5-6 days), please stop taking and consult a doctor, dentist, pharmacist or registered distributor with this attached document (explanatory document). 4. If you still have tooth ache after using it for 1-2 times, please stop using it and consult your doctor with this manual.
- (1) Children must only take under the supervision of their parents or a guardian. (2) Strictly observe the dosage and administration instructions.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep out of children's reach. 2. Do not replace with other containers to avoid misuse and prevent product quality deterioration. 3. Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight. 4. Do not use after the expiration date.
- Contains 90 mg of Japanese Pharmacopoeia Creosote in a capsule (one dose for 11 years old and over).
Additives include macrogol 400, polysorbate 80, succinated gelatin, D-sorbitol, glycerin, caramel, and medium-chain fatty acid triglycerides.