- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 160 Sheets
- Stiff shoulders low back pain muscle pain muscle fatigue bruise sprain arthralgia bone fracture pain
- Product Details
- Combine herbal medicines. It suppresses inflammation, promotes blood circulation with warm stimulation, and effectively improves stiffness and pain.
Since it is a round mini size with a diameter of 25 mm, it can be used pinpoint anywhere such as shoulders, back, waist, calves, etc.
The material is soft and supple, so you can rest assured that it won't come off even if you stick it on moving parts.
Inconspicuous beige color and faintly scented type, so you don't have to worry about wearing it even when you're out and about.
- Usage / Dose
- Remove the plastic film and apply to the affected area, not more than twice a day.
- Joint pain, tenosynovitis (pain in the handslwrists), pain in the elbows (tennis elbow), muscle pain, low back pain, bruises, sprains, shoulder pain associated with stiff neck
- Do not use this product on the following areas
(1) Around the eyes and mucous membranes.
(2) Eczema, eruptions, and wounds.
1. Askadoctor, pharmacist or registereddistributor before use, if you have a history of allergic symptoms due to drugs.
2. If the following symptoms appear after use, they may be side effects. Stop using this product immediately, and ask a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this box.
Related area / Symptoms
Skin / Rash/redness,itching,eruption,pigmentation,peeling
3. If the symptoms persist after 5 to 6 days of use, stop using the product and ask a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this box.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.
- In each 100g plaster sheet: Glycol salicylate: 2.55 g L-menthol: 5.11 g Phellodendron bark powder: 1.70 g Tocopherol acetate: 0.43 g Nonylic acid vanillylamide: 0 .016g
Contains titanium oxide, aluminum hydroxide, hydrogenated rosin glycerin ester, styrene/isoprene/styrene block copolymer, terpene resin, polyisobutylene, and liquid paraffin.