- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- muscle pain, joint pain, Shoulder pain associated with stiff shoulders, Back Pain, tendovaginitis, wrist pain, elobow pain, tennis elbow, bruise, sprain
- Product Details
- Vantelin Kowa Cream EX is a topical penetrating agent that contains indomethacin, a component that relieves muscle and joint pain.
If this agent is applied to painful areas such as shoulders, hips, elbows, knees, and limbs, the indomethasin ingredient will permeate one after another and the pain will be relieved from the affected area. In addition, the action of tocopherol acetate (vitamin E) improves the peripheral blood flow in the affected area and relieves stiff shoulder and back pain.
This is a type of cream that works by rubbing. Please use it by rubbing firmly to massage the affected area such as shoulder pain and back pain.
- Things you should not do
(If you don't follow these rules, current symptoms will worsen and side effects may occur.)
(1) Persons who have had allergic symptoms due to this drug or ingredients of this drug.
(2) Person who has caused asthma.
2.Do not use for the following parts.
(1) Around the eyes, mucous membranes, etc.
(2) Eczema, rash, wound.
(3) Affected areas with worms, mumps, or suppuration.
3. Do not use for a long time
1. The following persons should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before use.
(1) Person who is receiving medical treatment.
(2) A pregnant woman or a person who seems to be pregnant.
(3) Persons who have had allergic symptoms due to drugs.
2.If the following symptoms appear after use, there is a possibility of side effects, so stop using it immediately and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this package insert. Please
[Related sites] [Symptoms]
Skin: Rash / redness, itching, swelling, tingling, heat, dryness
3.5-6 If symptoms do not improve even after daily use, discontinue use and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this package insert.
- Usage / Dose
- Apply an appropriate amount directly to the affected area several times a day.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- indometacin,l-menthol,Tocopherol acetate,carboxyvinyl polymer,Glyceryl stearate,Sorbitan stearate,Polysorbate 60,Polyoxyethylene cetyl ether,Edetic acid Na,Bisulfite Na,Hydroxide Na,paraben,glycerin,Octyldodecyl myristate,Adipic acid diisopropyl
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.