- Item Name
- Takeda Consumer Healthcare Co., Ltd.
- Brand Name
- Alinamin A50
- Product Size
- 65 Tablets
- Symptoms Keywords
- Vitamin B1 supplement
Physical Fatigue,pregnancy period,lactation,Neuralgia,Nerves Pain,muscle pain,joint pain,Back Pain,Stiff Shoulder Pain,Frozen Shoulder,numbness or loss of sensation,edema/constipation,asthenopia,beriberi
- Product Details
- The main ingredient of Alinamin A50 is the vitamin B1 derivative fursultiamine which is well absorbed from the intestine and reaches every corner of the body. It is a useful type of vitamin B1 in the body, and it has an excellent effect on the tired body.
- 1. Stop drug immediately if you experience the following symptoms or side effects and consult your doctor:
1. skin irritation, redness, rash, itching, nausea, vomiting, stomach discomfort etc.
2. If you experience loose stools, diarrhea, or persistant or enhanced symptoms, stop drug immediately and consult your doctor.
3. If your condition does not improve after 1 month of consuming this drug, please bring this product information and consult with your doctor, pharmacist or registered seller.
- Usage / Dose
- Be sure to take the following amount with water or hot water after meals
Adult (over 15 years old): 1~2 tablets per dose, 1 times per day.
Children under 15 years old: Do not take.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- Fursultiamine,Pyridoxine hydrochloride,vitamin B6,Cyanocobalamin,Vitamin B12,
Riboflavin,vitamin B2,Corn starch,Hydroxypropylcellulose,Stearic acid Mg,lactose hydrate,Talc,gum arabic,titanium oxide,white sugar
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.