- Item Name
- SSP Co Ltd
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 40 Tablets
- Intestinal Regulation Loose Stools Diarrhea Diarrhoea Constipation Abdominal Bloat Fullness
- Product Details
- Constipation and hard stools cause pain during defecation, or can cause hemorrhoids.
To improve constipation, increase intestinal peristalsis, along with promoting defecation, it is also important to soften the stool.
Surulac Plus contains bisacodyl and sennoside calcium, which stimulate the large intestine. Plus dioctyl sodium sulfosuccinate (DSS) that softens hard stools, it is also effective for those who are concerned about pain in the buttocks during defecation.
- Usage / Dose
- Please take the following amount once a day.
Adults (15 years old and over)
1 dose: 1-3 Tablets
Number of doses per day: 1 times
- For intestinal regulation (to adjust bowel movements), and those who experience loose stools, constipation, and abdominal bloating.
- [Consultation]: 1. The following persons person should consult a doctor or pharmacist before consuming. 2. If symptoms do not improve after taking this medicine for about a month, please stop taking immediately, consult with a doctor or pharmacist together with this document.
- (1) Children must only take under the supervision of their parents or a guardian. (2) Strictly observe the dosage and administration instructions.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- (1) Store tightly sealed in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight. (2) Please keep out of children's reach. (3) Please do not put in other containers. (It may cause misuse and quality may change.) (4) As this product absorbs moisture easily, please ensure that the lid is tightly closed after each use. The product may deteriorate due to moisture if the lid is not properly closed and tightened. Also, do not handle this product with wet hands. If you accidentally wet a tablet, do not return the wet tablet to the bottle. (5) Do not take products after the expiration date.
- In 1 tablet
(Acts on the colon mucosa, increases the peristaltic movement of the intestinal tract, and promotes defecation.)
Sennoside calcium 5mg (1.97mg as sennoside AB)
(Crude drug The active ingredient of senna is metabolized by intestinal bacteria in the large intestine and has a laxative effect.)
Dioctyl sodium sulfosuccinate (DSS) 10mg Penetrates and expands to soften hard stools and smooth defecation.)
Additives: carmellose Ca, silicic anhydride, cellulose, lactose, sucrose, hypromellose phthalate, povidone, macro Goal, gum arabic, kaolin, calcium carbonate, carnauba wax, carboxymethyl ethyl cellulose, glycerin fatty acid ester, magnesium stearate, talc, titanium oxide, potato starch, red No. 3, blue No. 1