- Item Name
- MUNE PHARMACEUTICAL
- Brand Name
- Kotobuki enema
- Product Size
- 40g * 2
- Product Details
- Uses plant-derived glycerin
For painful constipation.
- Usage / Dose
- Inject one tablet (30 g) into the rectum at a time over the age of 12.
If you can't see the effect, please inject the same amount again.
- Strictly observe the dosage and administration.
After injection, stay for a while until you feel a strong urge to have a bowel movement. (If you try to defecate shortly after injection, the drug may be expelled, and no effect be obtained.)
For children under 12 years of age, do not use.
Do not force enema tip into rectum as this may cause injury in rectal mucosa.
In winter, warm the enema to body temperature in warm water (around 40??C) to decrease discomfort.
For external use only. Do not ingest.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.
- In one piece of product (40g)
Japanese Pharmacopoeia Glycerin: 20.0g
Contains benzalkonium chloride as an additive
Purified water as a solvent