- Item Name
- Daiichi Sankyo Health Care
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Makeup beauty skin skin care beautiful skin, Japanese cosmetics cosmetic JAPAN
- Product Details
- Foam-type cleanser that is convenient even on busy mornings
Contains plant amino acid-based cleansing ingredients
For moist and soft skin without excessively removing the original moisture of the skin
No fragrance / no coloring / weak acidity / alcohol (ethyl alcohol) -free / paraben-free
UV absorber-free / allergy-tested / patch-tested
Continuously tested for sensitive / dry skin
Made in JAPAN
- Usage / Dose
- Wet your face, take an appropriate amount (2 to 3 pushes) on a clean palm, and wash to spread foam over your face. Then rinse thoroughly with water or lukewarm water.
To start using, press the pump several times until bubbles appear.
- Please use with care on your skin, so abnormalities do not occur. If in the case, such as: this product is not suitable to your skin, please discontinue use. If you continue to use product despite unsuitability, because it may worsen the symptoms, we recommend that you consult your doctor and dermatologist.
(1) in use, redness, swelling, itching, irritation, color missing
If the abnormality such as (such as white spots) and darkening appeared (2) if abnormalities to the skin are experienced when product was used under direct sunlight such abnormalities stated above.
Please do not use if injury and swelling appeared, eczema, etc., in an area of ??abnormal situation.
For those with sensitive skin, it is recommended to apply a small amount to the inner skin part of the arm, and please make sure that redness and itching does not occur.
Please note that if product enters the eyes, please rinse immediately with water or lukewarm water.
Keep out of the reach of infants. Keep away from extremely hot or cold places, and please do not keep under direct sunlight.
- Water, cocoyl glutamic acid TEA, BG, diglycerin, cocamidopropyl betaine, methylgluces-10, coconut fatty acid arginine, cocamide DEA, K hydroxide, Na chloride, phenoxyethanol, glycyrrhizic acid 2K, etidroic acid, leucine, serine, glycine, alanine , Arginine, Treonine, Valine, Histidine, Carnosin, Proline, Lysine HCL, Di (phytosteryl / octyldodecyl) lauroyl glutamate, Glycerin, 1.2-hexanediol, Hydrogenated lecithin, Polyglyceryl-10 laurate, Tocopherol