- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Health Science
- Product Size
- 80 Tablets
- Symptoms Keywords
- supplement vitamins mineral eye health eyesight lutein blueberry extract vision support visual
- Product Details
- It is recommended for people in their 20s to 40s who use smartphones and personal computers frequently and overuse their eyes. It relieves eye fatigue.
[Relieves blurring and helps the eye power to see clearly *] Helps the focus adjustment function at hand and relieves the temporary burden on the shoulders and nape of the eyes.
- Do not exceed indicated recommended daily intake.
Stop using in case of unexpected reaction or illness.
A list of 27 allergens/specific raw materials is printed on the package label. Confirm the ingredients before consuming to avoid unwanted reactions.
Consult a doctor before using if you are pregnant or undergoing medical treatment.
Supplements are foods and are appropriate for intake at any time. For optimal digestion and absorption, take after meals. Intake recommendations at other times are noted above if applicable.
Eat a balanced diet including grains, proteins and vegetables.
- Usage / Dose
- 1 tablets a day as a guide / for 80 days
- [Notification Label] This product contains lutein, astaxanthin, cyanidin-3-glucoside, and DHA. This product helps the focus adjustment function at hand and relieves the temporary burden on the shoulders and nape of the eyes. In addition, lutein increases the pigment in the macula, which is said to protect the eyes from light stimuli, and improves contrast sensitivity.-
- Take with water or lukewarm water without chewing.
Although folic acid aids healthy growth and development of fetus, there is no benefit to taking a higher dose.
If you have food allergies, confirm the ingredients before consuming to avoid unwanted reactions.
Consuming a large quantity of this product does not cure disease or promote health. Please follow the recommended daily intake.
* Avoid overdose of this product and do not exceed the recommended daily dose. * Please check the ingredients before eating if you have food allergies. * You may be breastfeeding or pregnant, please refrain from consuming this product and consult your doctor. * Since this product uses natural materials, there may be slight differences in color tone. This is because the color has not been adjusted, and there is no problem with the content or quality of the ingredients.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, high temperatures and high humidity.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep the package tightly closed and consume promptly after opening.
- [Functional ingredients / per 2 tablets per day] Lutein: 10 mg, astaxanthin: 4 mg, cyanidin-3-glucoside: 2.3 mg, DHA: 50 mg * Cyanidin-3-glucoside is included in bilberry extract and black soybean seed coat extract.