- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 42 Tablets
- Symptoms Keywords
- Alleviation of the following symptoms: rough skin, acne, stomatitis, eczema, dermatitis, keratitis, cheilitis, glossitis, rash, sore
Replenishment of vitamin B2B6 in the following cases: physical fatigue, pregnancy and lactation Period, when the physical strength decreases after illness
- Product Details
- Vitamin B2 and vitamin B6 are involved in lipid metabolism and protein metabolism, and keep skin and mucous membranes healthy.
It is a medicine that contains vitamin C, which helps to produce collagen, and yoquinin extract, which works on the skin.
Sugar-free, chewable tablets that can be taken without water (tablets that are chewed in the mouth and taken).
1. If you have the following symptoms after taking this medicine, there is a possibility of side effects, so stop taking it immediately and bring this document with your doctor, pharmacist or registration Talk to the seller
[Related sites] [Symptoms]
Skin: Rash / redness, itching
Extinguishing device: Nausea / vomiting, appetite Slowness, stomach discomfort, bloating, diarrhea
If symptoms do not improve after taking 2.1 months, stop taking and take this document to a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor Please consult
- Usage / Dose
- After eating three times a day, dissolve in the mouth or chew and take.
Adults (15 years old and over): 2 tablets once a day, 3 times a day
7 years old and younger than 15 years old: 1 tablet, 3 times a day
> Under 7 years old: Do not take
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- Riboflavin butyrate (vitamin B2 butyrate) ... 20 mg / pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) ... 100 mg
ascorbic acid (6 tablets per adult 350 mg / day) Vitamin C) 300mg
Yokinin extract [equivalent to 7g of yoquinin] ... 540mg As additives, aspartame (L-phenylalanine compound), flavor, erythritol, CMC-Ca, Al silicate, stearin Contains acid Mg and cellulose.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.