- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 312 Tablets
- Symptoms Keywords
- The following medical conditions experienced by people who are physically strong, have a lot of subcutaneous fat in the abdominal area, and tend to get constipated: Palpitation, stiff shoulders, hot flash, swelling/puffiness, and constipation associated with high blood pressure and obesity, empyema (sinusitis), eczema, dermatitis, boil/pimple, and obesity.
- Product Details
- It increases fat metabolism and works on the constipation of people with a lot of belly fat.
People who tend to constipate have compromised metabolism due to imbalanced and irregular diet and waste product accumulates. Coccoapo EX Tablet softens stool to encourage smooth defecation and improves constipation associated with obesity. It also breaks down and burns excess fat by increasing fat metabolism in obese people who have a lot of subcutaneous fat in the abdominal area and who tend to constipate.
- Things to be avoided
(The following is associated with worsening of current conditions and the risk of side effect increases.)
1.Do not take the following drugs while using this product:Other laxatives
2. Do not take this product if you are breastfeeding. Avoid breastfeeding if you choose to take this product.
1. Please consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor if any of the following applies to you:
(1) Currently receiving treatment from a doctor.
(2) Pregnant and possibly pregnant women
(3) Frail physical strength (deteriorated or weak physical strength)
(4) Have a weak digestive system and prone to get diarrhea.
(5) Prone to sweat excessively
(6) Elderly people
(7) Have a history of developing rash, redness, or itchiness after taking medicine, etc.
(8) Currently experiencing the following symptoms: Swelling/puffiness or difficulty with urination
(9) Have been diagnosed with the following symptoms:High blood pressure, heart disease, kidney disease, or thyroid deficiency
2. If you experience any of the following symptoms which are possibly side effects, stop using this product immediately. Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor and present this document.
Affected part of the body/ Symptoms
Skin/ Rash, redness, itchiness
Digestive system/ Nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, stomach discomfort, bloating, diarrhea accompanied by violent abdominal pain, abdominal pain
Nervous system/ Dizziness
Other/ Sweating, palpitation, swelling/puffiness, headache
The following rare and serious symptoms may occur.See your doctor immediately if you experience any of the following:
Symptom name/ Symptoms
Interstitial pneumonia/ Shortness of breath develops when climbing up the stairs or do strenuous/stressful work. Difficulty breathing, dry cough, fever, etc. may develop suddenly or persistently.
Pseudoaldosteronism, myopathy/ Listlessness and muscle soreness may appear and gradually intensify in addition to feeling weary and numb in the hands and legs, tightness and rigidity.
Liver functional impairment/ Fever, itchiness, rash, jaundice (yellowing of skin and white part of the eye), brown urine, general listlessness, loss of appetite, etc. may appear.
3. The following symptoms may occur after taking this product. If you experience any of the following in a persistent or intensifying manner, stop using this product. Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor and present this document.
4. Stop taking this product if medical conditions do not improve after about a month(to be taken for about a week for constipation). Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor and present this document.
5. Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor if you want to use this product for a long period of time.
- Usage / Dose
- Take the following amount three times a day before or between meals with water or hot water.
Adult (15 years or older) - 4 tablet/dose
Less than 15 years old - Do not use.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- The adult daily dose of 12 tablets (390 mg/tablet) contains:
Bofutsushosan ryo extract powder - 3,420 mg
(Extracted from 0.72 g of Japanese Angelica root, 0.72 g of Peony Root, 0.72 g of Cnidium Rhizome, 0.72 g of Gardenia Fruit, 0.72 g of Forsythia Fruit, 0.72 g of Mentha Herb, 0.72 g of Schizonepeta Spike, 0.72 g of Saposhnikovia Root, 0.72 g of Ephedra Herb, 0.24 g of Ginger, 0.9 g of Rhubarb, 0.45 g of desiccated sodium sulfate, 1.2g of Atractylodes Rhizome, 1.2g of Platycodon Root, 1.2g of Scutellaria Root, 1.2g of Glycyrrhiza, 1.2g of Gypsum, and 1.8 g of Aluminum Silicate Hydrate with Silicon Dioxide):
Excipients - Silicon dioxide, cross-linked sodium carboxymethylcellulose, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, starch syrup of reduced malt sugar, macrogol, titanium oxide, yellow ferric oxide, ferric oxide, and carnauba wax
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.