- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 7 Sheets
- Joint pain muscle pain stiff shoulders Painful Frozen Shoulder
- Product Details
- A warm-feeling tape containing loxoprofen sodium hydrate, which has excellent analgesia and anti-inflammatory effects.
Once a day, it penetrates directly to the core of the pain and is effective for pain in the painful affected area.
Since it is an odorless type, you don't have to worry about the odor even in public.
- Usage / Dose
- Peel off the separator (film) on the surface and attach it to the affected area only once a day.
- Stiff neck, low back pain, myalgia, muscle fatigue, bruises, sprains, joint pain, bone fracture pain, frostbite
- Do not use:
(1) lf you have a history of allergic symptoms to this product or ingredients of this product.
(2) lf you have a history of asthma.
(3) Children under 15 years old.
2. Do not use this product on the following areas:
(1) Around the eyes and mucous membranes.
(2) Eczema, eruptions, and wounds.
(3) Athlete's footiringworm or purulent skin.
Ask a doctor
1. Ask a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before use,
(1) lf you are being treated by a doctor.
(2) lf you are pregnant or possibly pregnant.
(3) lf you have a history of allergic symptoms due to drugs.
2. If the following symptoms appear after use, there may be side effects. Stop using this product immediately, and ask a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this box.
Related area / Symptoms
Skin / Rash/redness,itching,swelling,smarting,warmth,dryness
3. If the symptoms do not improve after 5 to 6 days of use, stop using the product and ask a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor within this box.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.
In 100 g of plaster
Loxoprofen sodium hydrate 8.1 g
Liquid paraffin, styrene, isoprene, styrene block copolymer, hydrogenated rosin Contains glycerin ester, polyisobutylene, dibutylhydrocitluene, fragrance (nonyl acid vanillylamide), and two other ingredients.