- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 34 Packs
- Gastrointestinal Medicine,For stomach upset,Heartburn
- Product Details
- Formulated with sucralfate, which acts directly on affected areas to assist healing
Offers highly effective relief from stomach pain, bloating and nausea
Gastrointestinal medicine granules
- Warning: (If you don't follow these rules, your current symptoms will worsen and side effects will easily occur.) Not suitable for the following:
1. Person who received the following diagnosis.: Heart disease.
2.Please use only when you have symptoms and do not use it continuously.
[Consultation] 1. The next person should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before taking it.
(1) Person who is receiving medical treatment.
(2) Pregnant women or a person who seems to be pregnant.
(3) Elderly people.
(4) Person with the following symptoms.: Swelling.
(5) Person who received the following diagnosis.: High blood pressure, kidney disease.
2. The following serious symptoms may occur in rare cases after taking the medicine. There is a possibility of side effects in these cases, so stop taking it immediately and see a doctor with this document.
Symptom name: Interstitial pneumonia.
Symptoms : If you climb up the stairs or do it a little exertion, you will feel shortness of breath, vacancy, fever, etc., and these symptoms may appear suddenly or continue.
Symptoms: Pseudoaldosteronism, myopathy.
Symptoms: In addition to the feeling of dullness, numbness, tightness and stiffness in the limbs, weakness and muscle pain, symptoms appear and gradually become stronger.
Symptom names: congestive heart failure, ventricular tachycardia.
Symptoms: generalized dullness, palpitations, shortness of breath, chest discomfort, chest pain, dizziness, fainting.
Symptoms: Liver dysfunction.
Symptoms: fever, itching, rash, jaundice (skin and white of the eyes become yellow), brown urine, general dullness, loss of appetite.
- For stomach upset,heartburn,overeat,drink too much,stomach,abdominal bloating, loss of appetite,nausea,retching,sickness,vomiturition,,vomiting,pressure on the chest
- Usage / Dose
- Take the following amount between meals* and before bed or after meals with warm or cold water.
*2 to 3 hours after eating, when most food has left the stomach.
Adult (over 15 years old): 1 packs per dose, 3 times per day.
Children under 15 years old: Do not take.
- (1) Children must only take under the supervision of their parents or a guardian. (2) Strictly observe the dosage and administration instructions.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.
- Ingredients Sucralfate hydrate,Magnesium aluminate silicate,funnel extract,Sodium azulenesulfonate,L-glutamine,Synthetic hydrotalcite
Hydroxypropylcellulose,D-mannitol, ,Carboxymethyl starch Na,CMC,silicon dioxide,aspartame,gum arabic,dextrin,flavoring