- Item Name
- Tsumura Kampo
- Product Size
- 20 Packet
- Kampo Herbal Remedy Medicine Physiological Pain Shoulder Stiff Neck Menstruation Disorders Dizzy Stomachache
- Product Details
- "Keishibukuryogan" is a herbal medicine described in the original text of traditional Chinese medicine Kampo, "Kinkai Yoryaku",it is relatively strong, for hot flashes, lower abdominal pain, dizziness, irregular menstruation with symptoms such as a dull headache, menstrual disorders and menopause, it is also used for blemishes etc.
- Usage / Dose
- Take the following amount 3 times a day with water or plain hot water before or between meals.
Age / 1 dose / Daily dose
Adult (15 years old and over) / 1 packet / 2 times
Under 15 years old, 7 years old and over / 2/3 packets / 2 times
7 years old Under 4 years old / 1/2 packet / 2 times
Under 4 years old 2 years old or over / 1/3 packet / 2 times
Under 2 years old / 1/4 packet or less / 2 times
- Irregular menstruation, menstrual irregularities, menstrual pain, menopause, stiff shoulders, dizziness, dull headache, bruises, chilblains, blemishes, eczema/dermatitis, acne
- ●Consultation recommendations:
1. Please consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor if any of the following applies to you:
(1) Currently receiving treatment from a doctor.
(2) Prone to digestive problems
(3) Have a history of developing rash, redness, or itchiness after taking medicine, etc.
2. If you experience any of the following symptoms which are possibly side effects, stop using this product immediately. Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor and present this document.
Affected part of the body/ Symptoms
Skin/ Rash, redness, itchiness
Digestive system/ loss of appetite, stomach discomfort
3. Stop taking this product if medical conditions do not improve after about a month. Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor and present this document.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.
- 2 packs (3.75g) of this product contain 0.875g of keishibukuryogan extract (1/2 amount) in the following ratio. Japanese herbs: