- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- DHC Astaxanthin Collagen All-In-One Gel 80g DHC
- Product Details
- Formulated with astaxanthin! All-in-one-gel for firm and supple skin
DHC Astaxanthin Collagen All-In-One Gel is a multifunctional gel formulated with nano-sized astaxanthin, which is a trending ingredient that imparts firmness and youthfulness to skin. Five-step skincare routine, including lotion, gel, cream, mask and makeup primer, is completed in one step!
Astaxanthin is a beauty ingredient that fights against aging and UV rays and that brings suppleness to your skin with its intense moisturizing power. DHC Astaxanthin Collagen All-In-One Gel is formulated with high-quality astaxanthin, derived from Haematococcus pluvialis carefully extracted and processed into nano size with high technology. The nano-sized astaxanthin penetrates deeply and moisturizes from the inside.
Other beauty ingredients in the formula treat changes in aging skin. Collagen, hyaluronic acid, elastin and placenta?\all essential for a supple, moist, bright complexion?\support the power of astaxanthin. The formula also includes such beauty ingredients as porphyridium polysaccharide, which forms a mesh structure that lifts wrinkles; royal jelly, which encourages collagen production; and beer extract, which is highly moisturizing. With its effective formula, developed out of research focusing on the mechanisms of aging, the all-in-one gel imparts firm and moisturized skin.
This lightly textured gel is non-sticky, so it can be applied before makeup on busy mornings! Recommended to use immediately after washing your face.
No added fragrance, colorants or parabens.
Made in Japan
- Usage / Dose
- Place an amount about the size of a cherry into palm. Apply to high points of the face (forehead, cheeks, nose and chin), then cradle your face in your hands and press gently to blend.
- Precautions for Cosmetic Products
- *If the cosmetic product does not agree with your skin and you experience the following symptoms, stop using immediately and consult a dermatologist. Continued use may aggravate the symptoms.
(1) When an abnormality such as redness, swelling, itching, irritation, color loss (vitiligo etc.) or darkening appears during use.
(2) When the above symptoms appear after exposure to direct sunlight.
*Do not apply on cuts, wounds, rash, inflammation or other skin abnormalities.
*Ingredient names of some products may be partially modified.
- Precautions for Storage
- *Close the cap tightly after use.
*Avoid direct sunlight and extremely high-temperature and high-humidity environments.
*Keep out of the reach of children.
- Water, butylene glycol, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glycerin, hydrolyzed collagen, hydrogenated palm oil, squalane, pentylene glycol, orange roughy oil, glyceryl stearate SE, tocotrienols, porphyridium polysaccharide, tocopherol, hydrolyzed corn starch, hydrolyzed elastin, stearyl glycyrrhetinate, allantoin, sodium hyaluronate, beer extract, placental protein, haematococcus pluvialis extract, hydrolyzed royal jelly protein, lactoferrin, lysolecithin, sodium tocopheryl phosphate, rape shushi yu (JTN), cholecalciferol, alpha-glucan, glucosyl ceramide, cetearyl glucoside, carbomer, potassium hydroxide, cetearyl alcohol, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, polyglyceryl-10 oleate, polyglyceryl-10 stearate, lactic acid, batyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, alcohol, BHA