- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Curel Sebum Trouble Care Sebum Care Foaming Wash 150ml
- Product Details
- *With sebum solvent to cleanse impurities and excess sebum from pores.
*Contains active ingredient, Antiphlogisitic to reduce acne occurrence.
*Helps to retain ceramide, a component of skin's natural barrier function.
*Dispenses instant cleansing foam to cushion harsh rubbing on irritated skin.
*Formula is close to skin's pH to reduce possible irritation caused by deterioration of excess sebum on skin
*Skin feels refreshingly comfortable and not tight after wash.
Made in Japan
- Usage / Dose
- Recommended amount: 2 full pumps
Wet your face, take an appropriate amount (2 pumps, about 2 ml), apply it to your face without foaming, and wash it gently to wrap your face with cleanser. Then rinse until your skin is clean.
- Gentle and refreshing formula thoroughly cleanses excess sebum while retaining skin's essential component- Ceramide. Its dense foam cushions harsh cleansing motion on raw, irritated skin and maintains skin at its natural PH level to prevent deterioration of remnant sebum that would further aggravate skin sensitivity. Skin becomes refreshingly matt, comfortable and not tight after wash.
- Do not use on areas with abnormalities such as scratches, swelling, and eczema.
Use carefully to see if there are any abnormalities on your skin. Discontinue use if it does not suit your skin, if you experience any abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, color loss (white spots etc.) and darkening during use, or if similar abnormalities occur due to direct sunlight. Then consult a dermatologist. Symptoms may worsen if you continue to use it.
Be careful not to get this in your eyes, and if it gets in your eyes, wash it off immediately. If any abnormalities remain, consult an ophthalmologist.
Be careful where you put them to prevent accidental ingestion by children and people with dementia.
- (Active ingredient) Glycyrrhizic acid 2K
(Other ingredients) Purified water, glycerin, sorbitol solution, coconut oil fatty acid sodium acylglutamate, PEG-8, betaine, glyceryl ethylhexyl ether, coconut oil fatty acid acylglycine K, sodium hydroxide Liquid, POE / POP butyl ether, sodium laureth sulfate, phenoxyethanol, paraben