- Item Name
- Kanebo Cosmetics
- Brand Name
- KANEBO KATE Makeup Kanebo Cosmetics Eyebrow Mascara 3D Eyebrow Color
- Product Details
- A skeletal shadow framing the face produces eye shadow that digs up a three-dimensional effect by putting a skin shadow color on the eyelids.
Made in Japan
- Usage / Dose
- How to use
1. Take A (left end) on your finger and spread it lightly over the entire upper eyelid.
2. Take B (middle left) on the thicker tip and place it on the eye hole and lower eyelid.
3. Take C (middle right) on the thick side of the tip and stack it wide from the outer corner of the upper and lower eyelids to 1/3 (eye shade hole). If you apply it while blurring it, your eyes will widen and you will get a deep gradation.
4. Take D (right end) on the thin side of the tip and insert it in a line near your eyes. POINT! Just put C (middle right) in the eye shade hole! Because it is a shadow color of color nuance, it naturally blends in and finishes with big eyes.
If the tip becomes dirty, lightly press and wash it with lukewarm water diluted with a neutral detergent, rinse it well, drain it with a towel, etc., and be sure to dry it in the shade.
- After use, tighten the cap properly.
Do not use on eyelashes.
Do not use where there is an abnormality such as a wound, swelling or eczema.
Please use carefully if there is any abnormality on your skin. Do not use when skin discomfort occurs, redness, swelling, itching, irritation, color loss (white spots, etc.) or darkening during use, or similar abnormalities due to exposure to sunlight. Stop and consult a dermatologist. Symptoms may worsen with continued use.
Take care not to get this in your eyes.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Please store carefully in a safe place to prevent accidental eating by children and people with dementia.
Do not store in places with high temperatures or under direct sunlight.
SPF is an index that shows the effect of protecting the skin from ultraviolet B waves, and PA is a classification that shows the effect of protecting the skin from ultraviolet A waves. The SPF and PA indications are measured by applying 2 kg per square meter according to international standards. Please consider this as a guide when selecting products. It is more effective when used in combination with other UV protection cosmetics.
Please close the cap properly after use.
- Talc, mica, malicate diisostearyl, cellulose, synthetic fluoroflogopite, silica, vaseline, tri (caprylic acid / capric acid) glyceryl, dimethicone, steeroyl glutamate 2NA, isozotridecyl, isostearic acid hydrogenated oil, hydroxy Ethylhexyl stearate, dimorphisolic acid (phytosteryl / isostearyl / cetyl / stearyl / behenyl), triisostearic acid isopropyltitanium, lauroyl lysine, hydroxylated Al, squalane, zinc stearate, Lauroyl aspartic acid Na, zinc mystate, lactic acid, lactate Octyldodecyl, stearic acid, sorbitan isostearate, Miristinic acid, zinc chloride, ethyl paraben, methyl paraben, dehydroacetic acid Na, (+/-) alumina, g jung, conjola, titanium oxide, iron oxide, sulfuric acid Ba, tin oxide, borosilic acid (CA / AL), yellow 4, red 202, red 226