- Item Name
- Kanebo Cosmetics
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- KANEBO KATE Makeup Kanebo Cosmetics
- Product Details
- A two-color set of cream rouge that melts when you can freely create the color that suits you by layering the NUDE color on the RED base.
A lip balm-derived formula that provides a clear color, a moisturizing feel, and a melting feel.
A cream rouge that covers the dullness of the lips and uses a clear red base that stands out, and a familiar nude color that can be freely adjusted depending on the amount of layering.
Made in Japan
- Usage / Dose
- Layer in the order of red base, nude color. Take the red base with one finger or tip and spread it on your lips.
Take the nude color on the tip and layer it on the red base.
- Do not use if it does not fit your lips, or if you have an abnormality such as a wound or eczema.
If you experience any abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itchiness and irritation during use, discontinue use and consult a dermatologist. Symptoms may worsen if you continue to use it.
Please be careful about the location to prevent accidental ingestion by children and people with dementia.
Do not place in places with high temperatures or in direct sunlight.
Please close the lid properly after use.
After eating, wipe your lips with a tissue before using.
After use, wipe the tip with a tissue etc. and then return it to the container.
Do not wash the tip.
- Vaseline, di lauroyl glutamate (phytosteryl / octyldodecyl), polyglyceryl-2 triisostearate, dextrin palmitate, hydrogenated polyisobutene, dimer dilinoleic acid (phytosteryl / isostearyl / cetyl / stearyl / behenyl), hydrogenated polydecene Frogopite, dipentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, octyldodecanol, dilauroyl glutamate (octyldodecyl / phytosteryl / behenyl), lauroyl lysine, disteardimonium hectrite, tocopherol, sunflower seed oil, dimethicone, olive fruit oil, almond oil, Propylene carbonate, jojoba seed oil, Na hyaluronate, diisostearyl malate, ethylhexyl hydroxystearate, (+/-) Na lauroyl aspartate, zinc chloride, titanium oxide, iron oxide, Al hydroxide, Ba sulfate, triisostearate Isopropyl titanium acid, triethoxycaprylylsilane, blue 1, red 104 (1), red 201, red 202